• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    The Last of Us | A little fan art~ Hope you guys had a nice Valentines Day! ^^

    The Last of Us | A little fan art~ Hope you guys had a nice Valentines Day! ^^


    A little fan art~ Hope you guys had a nice Valentines Day! ^^

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Part II Alternative Cover

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    i wish i had a PS4

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Naughty Dog devs will be playing Left Behind at the studio with 2 special guests: Neil Druckmann and Ashley Johnson

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Joel. Part 2 is coming.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Finally pushed through my own laziness and got the platinum trophy (number 61 in total)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:03 PM PST

    My family’s new puppy Ellie��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Um.... Okay Then...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Happy Valentine's day guys ! A quick sketch from this morning.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    New The Last of Us Part II Key Artwork (Nighttime) As a 4k Wallpaper

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I’m no artist, but when you’re bored in study hall at school, this is what happens...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I’m gonna find, and I’m gonna kill, every last one of them.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Today marks 1 week to the initial release date of February 21, 2020

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    New The Last of Us Part II Key Daylight Artwork As a 4k Wallpaper

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Happy Valentine’s Day! Can’t believe it’s already been 6 years. Love you all! ❤️

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    I know it's not well made but I thought someone may like it as a phone wallpaper.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Just finished this phenomenal game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    It's clear that this sub is filled with posts like this, and that I am very, very late to the party but I just finished this game and I can't stop thinking about it. I doubt I can say anything novel but the way it weaves gameplay to bring alive the strain of living in this world, really adds to the weight of the choices made as the story in progress.

    This is my third game ever on my recently acquired PS4, but I am quite certain it will be one of my best gaming memories of all time!

    Sorry for the fan-boying, but this game is amazing!!

    Edit: So excited for Part 2; a small voice in my head says no way they can repeat this performance but I am sure we all will be even more amazed.

    submitted by /u/archlector
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Valentine's Day everyone! As well as a Happy 6th Anniversary to The Last of Us: Left Behind!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I’ve figured it out!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I just had an "A-Ha" moment

    We all know this game is about the cycle of violence. I think I've discovered partly how Ellie's actions are causing this cycle of violence. If this has been discussed before, I apologize, I've put this together from my own thoughts lol.

    First, we know the people that capture Ellie aren't Seraphites or WLF. Her captors don't look anything like either group, and it would be weird for either part of that group to be wondering around Jackson. So that means Ellie is chasing someone that isn't in either group. Which leads her to Seattle, the WLF and the Seraphites.

    We know the WLF and Seraphites have been coexisting in Seattle for some time. Probably not peacefully, but at least being civil. Well I think when Ellie shows up on her revenge path and starts killing everyone in sight, one group blames the other. The WLF thinks it's the Seraphites and the Seraphites thinks it's the WLF. This sparks an all out war between the two groups that Ellie becomes the center of. This is why the Seraphites call her 'Wolf' because they think she is WLF (Wolf). This is a great way to show the cycle of violence that Druckmann keeps alluding to while also having Ellie's actions have huge consequences outside of her own vendetta.

    This also paints a new light on MW, Lev and Yara. I think they're going to be first-hand accounts on the chaos that Ellie is unleashing. I think you get to play as MW with Lev and Yara as your companions. It's a great way to paint both the Seraphites and the WLF in a sympathetic light because you're cheering for members of their group. It shows these groups as humans as opposed to enemies. I think it's Haley Gross that says there are no heroes in this game, it's all ugly. Letting you see how these groups live and their motivations will be a great way to build sympathy every time Ellie knifes a guy in the throat.

    What do we think guys?

    submitted by /u/Jmickey701
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Valentine's Day tweet from Naughty Dog

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    My Alternate Cover Design for Part 2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Modeling Ellie from The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:55 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 AI Enemies

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    (Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my first language) I'm really impressed of what it has been shown from the AI in Tlou2 at the E3 2018. We don't know if it was scripted gameplay, but if not, the AI is perfect. I feel like the enemies are a real threat making you feel tense.

    First the way they search you. They aren't just walking from place to place and standing up waiting for you to kill them. They seem to be always looking for you, pointing with their guns when they go through a corner, it is just amazing.

    Also the animation and detail facials expressions for every movement they make, every time they are being attacked, shot, or hit by an arrow, the way they fall, or interact with the eviorment when trying to hit you, incredible.

    The dialogues they have between them, how they call each other and give orders between them, just make them realistic.

    All this combinated makes you feel like you really have to hurry, and go hiding from place to place beacause if not they are going to lock you leaving you without a way of escaping. This were my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/BautiBon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment