• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    The Last of Us | "...Because I know, I'll kill my enemies when they come."

    The Last of Us | "...Because I know, I'll kill my enemies when they come."


    "...Because I know, I'll kill my enemies when they come."

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    i have no doubts at all.. cannot wait

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Naughty dogs called it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    It's a new dawn

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Little Vday gift from the wife. ♡

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    A clicker my girlfriend sketched out

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    That goddamn lie detecting guitar at the end...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Neil Druckmann gives some insight as to why Ellie and Joel seemingly aren't on good terms in the beginning of Part II

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed the "Baby Girl" magazine?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    [Cosplay] LeitNiakris as Ellie. Photo by GREED.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    I said I'd have a break but I got caught up again!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Here's a closer look at the Collector's/Ellie Edition Statue

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    A few months ago my girlfriend asked me which one was my favourite game and to play with her so I could show her my favourite moment of the game… little did I know when she came home yesterday with this.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    You probably haven't seen the level like this: Bill's Town in 6 minutes

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I got an idea for a game mode for the Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    I got an idea for a game mode for the Last of Us Part II

    Yesterday I was playing Escape From Tarkov, for the gamers who don't know, it's a hardcore and realistic online first-person action shooter, where you are thrown into a map, pit against other players, and Artificial intelligence which are called "Scavs". So what I was thinking, is that The Last of Us II uses this same format, where you go into a world, you craft, etc, and try to escape (extract) instead of the "Scavs" it's the Infected, the infected would add this horror experience to the game mode which would awesome ( it would be a risk to shoot, make noise, etc.) just a thought... Tell me what you guys think??

    I feel like Tarkov really fits the aesthetic of The Last of Us.

    submitted by /u/hlavers
    [link] [comments]

    The Hospital

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Does starting a new game on another difficulty stop the possibility of playing on new game+ for grounded?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I'm trying to get all the trophies, but I need to play on an easier difficulty to collect all the random things and then beat grounded+ (I already beat grounded a few years ago). If I start with normal mode for doing the collecting, would i be able to do grounded+ immediately after?

    submitted by /u/Mugi_luffy
    [link] [comments]

    Is the town in the trailer the same town (Tommy’s dam) in the first game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Sorry this is a really dumb question but I haven't really figured it out, anyone know?

    submitted by /u/_ewall22
    [link] [comments]

    I made a the last of us fan made trailer

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment