• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    The Last of Us | No one talks about the real hero's of this game. (Found in the Last of Us credits)

    The Last of Us | No one talks about the real hero's of this game. (Found in the Last of Us credits)


    No one talks about the real hero's of this game. (Found in the Last of Us credits)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Digging my new wallpaper

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Sony announces 2020 Taipei International Game Show starting Feb 6th— showing TLOU2 and more!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Finished my complete replay today, hyped for more ninja assassin Ellie moments like this! [Left Behind]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Light of my Life gave me serious Last of Us vibes. Highly recommend.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Help! How do I fix this glitch?!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Joel is ready to kill some clickers

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I call this one “Guardian”

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    The one part of your fan art that don’t make it

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Hope you like the fan art!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    The last of us left behind predictions

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    During the last of us left behind. When Ellie and Riley were exploring the mall there is an interaction with a 8 ball which is a skull it gives us some small predictions about what happens in the last of us.

    submitted by /u/order48
    [link] [comments]

    If am I a fan ?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Lakeside collectables and optional conversation question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I beat my grounded playthrough recently and went back in on a trophy hunt. I followed a walkthrough from the very beginning to get everything but I'm missing 2 collectables from the lakeside resort. Is it glitched or am I just extremely blind? I've been through this part 3 times in the past 3 days and I really dont want to have to do it again. I have all pendants, comics and manuals, I'm just missing 2 artifacts from the resort.

    I've gone through ellies backpack and scanned over every item, heard all her sayings about each one, been through every comic, picked up her backpack and the meat list and everything else that the walkthrough showed.

    Also, I'm missing an optional convo and was wondering if it would for whatever reason be one of ellies joke sessions? The 3rd one never triggered on this playthrough but I've heard it before because the trophy popped when I reached the 4th session(I've done many playthroughs of this game).

    submitted by /u/My_Immortl
    [link] [comments]

    Switching Difficulties

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    So I'm playing through the game on grounded and I just got to the financial district fight. I thought hotel and basement would be my biggest struggle but boy was I wrong.

    I'm not chickening out, because I know I can beat it, I just don't have the time to. If you change the difficulty down to survivor or hard, can you change it back to grounded after the encounter?

    submitted by /u/ImSorryYouLostMe01
    [link] [comments]

    I was searching some informations about TLOU 2 on my local game shop website, peoples in Switzerland are so weird

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    May 29th, what is your plan?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I preordered from Best Buy a copy I won't open and I'll assume they will have enough normal copies to pick up. I'll be there when they open, go home, and leave most of the internet alone that day. Might not go online till I finish the game. It took me about 18 hours to complete the first game on my first time and I'll be going slow for this one. Assume 20 hours, just because, with some sleep in there, just because, and by Saturday, I will probably begin round two.

    • I'll play on hard.

    • I will walk slowly to hear the whole/most of the story.

    • I may record just because.

    What are your premature plans for now?

    submitted by /u/TabletTeacher
    [link] [comments]

    Made a short video recapping all of the confirmed characters we've seen so far :)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    TLOU II info

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    So I was just wandering, since I dont have time to do the research myself, if there would be a kind soul somewhere that would sum up what we know about TLOU II?

    submitted by /u/14kovi14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment