• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    The Last of Us | Full image of the cover of the deluxe art book.

    The Last of Us | Full image of the cover of the deluxe art book.


    Full image of the cover of the deluxe art book.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    We got there in the end ��‍♂️

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    I think I found the real Seattle location this takes place!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    The art of Tlou Part 2 Deluxe Edition is now available for pre-order

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Ellie cosplay :)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    can't wait to play and upgrade the new skills, especially this one

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Designed this tattoo for myself four years ago, two years after TLoU saved my life. Ellie became my symbol of strength and her blade, to me, was hers. I’m finally in a place where I can have this permanent reminder to “endure and survive”

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Last of Us Part 2 Deluxe Edition - Alternate Cover

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    The ONLY correct answer

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Something i made for mobiles

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Wished this (cover of the deluxe art book) was the official box art for TLOU2.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I love this.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    "Their blood ain't gonna spill itself"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Seraphites/WLF & timeline Questions!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Ok so hopefully the below questions make sense. I'm trying to understand a potential timeline that shows flashbacks with Ellie's mom. For this post I am going to just assume the 2017 Paris trailer is Ellie's mom because who else would it be, right!? Also, how the seraphites and WLF come into the story.

    In the 2017 trailer, Ellie's mom was being attacked by the seraphites. They are prepared to rip out of her stomach for sin. I don't think she was pregnant since they did it to a man in the 2018 demo. That's their sick ritual or whatever. Now, Naughty dog and people who previewed the game in Sep claim the WLF have taken over Seattle, right? So how does the seraphites and the WLF co-exist in the same city?? If you remember, after the 2017 trailer people posted actual photos of Seattle where the trailer took place so the seraphites are def in Seattle.

    Also, if this is Ellie's mom (again, if that actually is Anna) the 2017 trailer would have been taken place at least 14 years prior to Ellie's birth. On top of that another year during the course of the LOU Part 1 AND 5 years after that for a total of 20 years to catch up to the events of LOU Part 2....now how in the world are the seraphites attacking Ellie during the 2018 amazing E3 demo in the same city that the WLF occupy apparently. 20 years later!? That's crazy right!? Am I missing something? That's also a VERY long time for a group to occupy an area (the seraphites I mean). Especially in the world of the last of us that is so real/grounded that this seems improbable.

    Other random notes: I think the WLF will be a solid part of the story (around 30%) but the seraphites will be the "big bad" though with a Firefly or two stopping along the way to fuck up Joel and Ellie's relationship even more. I don't think they will be a big presence in the sequel. Naughty Dog wants to tell another brilliant story and you can't live in the past with the Fireflies. However, I think they will play a small BUT very essential part of the story because of how Part 1 ended of course.

    Anyways, hopefully I did rant too much. Does anybody have any insight into the timeline and potential flashbacks?? Maybe it's not even Anna because the timeline just doesn't add up.

    SUPER excited for this game!!! Played the first probably 12 times. The wait will be so worth it!!!! I bought a PS3 to play LOU specifically in 2013 and this resulted me in buying a PS4 the following year (not an Xbox). Just so many fantastic games on PlayStation.

    submitted by /u/dutch1sa
    [link] [comments]

    Imma save Ellie!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    mmmhh..... got hanged?��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Ellie Wallpapers - Wallpaper Engine and Regular

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Starting today, this is how much you'll need to save to buy The Last Of Us Part II on release! (Includes all editions)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Standard: $0.46 every day!

    Digital Deluxe: $0.56 every day!

    Special Edition: $0.65 every day!

    Collectors Edition: $1.40 every day!

    Ellie Edition: $1.86 every day!

    Note: None of the above prices include sales tax, as every state has a different rate :).

    submitted by /u/BitchDuckOff
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we'll still see humor in Part II [minor spoilers]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Replaying the game, I appreciated the sparse moments of humor. It never felt cheap or forced, but natural that might occur in the moment. And it really made the game for me. Not just as comic relief, but as moments of hope. Like >! Ellie's joke book, her reaction to Bill's magazine, them seeing the warning on the radio tower door, even the game's self-awareness with Ellie making fun of the pallet mechanic. !< I realize a lot of it was Ellie's humor, which I fear, based on trailers, may not be as prevalent. I welcome a darker Part II, but I still want those moments of light.

    submitted by /u/quirk-the-kenku
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite/most memorable artifact in the game?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    It can be from The Last of Us or Left Behind, and it could be memorable for any reason e.g. it's funny, heartbreaking, sobering, thoughtful, uplifting, bizarre etc.

    I'm a fan of the Lab Recorder where the scientist gets bit by the monkey, mainly because it leads to my flair quote.

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between the normal and deluxe besides the art cover? normal is 40€ and deluxe is 85€, that's quite a jump..

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    What new gameplay mechanic are you most excited for from Part II?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I'm super looking forward to how the enemies are going to interact with the environment more. I love that the idea that they are gonna go digging around if they hear noises or see things that are suspicious much like the infected do. Or even that they will have names. More so, I'm also happy to see smoother combat.

    submitted by /u/buritters
    [link] [comments]

    Just a thought

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    (This is just a theory) Do you think TLOU P2 will feature any style of decision making? Personally I don't see it happening because in the first game when something happened to impact the story it was always meant to. But I've noticed more games lean towards the story impacting decisions. I'm wondering if ND will use the same influence to spice the sequel up even more than they currently are. I read how adding a prone and jump button feature changes the way you sneak passed enemies and explore areas different to how you could in the first title. Thought this could be a friendly discussion topic.

    submitted by /u/RoyallyDeveloped
    [link] [comments]

    Help a not-so-experienced gamer, please!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I really want to enjoy the game as the story is fantastic, but getting killed over and over frustrates me and takes away all of the fun. It's not that I'm not trying, because I do want to play with as little help as possible.

    So, first things first: I am not that used to gaming. I have played games, but never on a level like this The Last of Us, and so I'm playing on easy mode. I'm extremely bad at handling the guns, which is why I try to strangle the enemies as often as possible.

    And yes, I am crouching and I am making sure to listen. I'm also making sure to keep an eye on every enemy by listening/looking, I'm not just focused on one. Don't worry!

    I am currently stuck at chapter 5 just after Joel got saved by Ellie. I cannot for my life try to find a pattern for how the hunters are moving, except for the "sniper" at the right side as well as the guy going up and down the stairs in the building connected to the snipers.

    I've tried taking out the "stair guy" first, but that led to Ellie firing the rifle, causing a mayhem. I'm not sure why, considering I moved his body away from the door. Tried this more than once, but it ends up pretty much the same way every time.

    Also tried running up the stairs in order to take out the "sniper" when the others were talking in the beginning. I took him out after they were done talking, but the someone on the ground must have seen me taking him out. Jumped down behind the truck, managed to avoid 3 hunters since they moved away when I was hiding behind a pile of trash. However, 2 of them came back fairly quick and shot me before I was able to hide somewhere else.

    I've tried sitting behind the starting point in order to try to listen and see everyone's moving patterns, only to discover that the guy closest to you goes back and forth about two times only to (for some reason) go behind the wall you're hiding behind, ending up with him screaming at the others before he kills you. However, this guy moves behind a small bus and I know I can take him out there safely, but it requires me to take out the stair guy first as he can see me hiding otherwise. But this ends up just like before: a total mayhem.

    Do any of you have any strategies for this part? Did you take out the people on the right first? Left? Every ground guy? The "sniper"?

    All videos I've found are for the grounded or surviver version, and not only are one character standing at another place, but it seems like all of the enemies (compared to only 2-3 in the easy mode) in the harder versions have at least some sort of moving pattern.

    Edit: Finally solved the "stair guy" and the sniper. However, those left on the ground won't move. They're all just staring at each other. Everyone's just staring at another person. But I'm getting there!

    submitted by /u/Matty-99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment