• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    The Last of Us | 121 days.

    The Last of Us | 121 days.


    121 days.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    And another one ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Finally. I never thought I'd even seriously attempt platinum (my first!) for this game. So glad I did.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    played with photo mode a few months ago

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Maybe the cottage isn't the place in which it happens. From here it seems that Ellie is going upstairs

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    "I don't care"

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Armadillo Theatre

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    New theater room is just an excuse for another playthrough

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    This is fucking hilarious

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Finally started this game

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I've had it in my backlog forever. Always hear such great things but for some reason just never started it. But over the past few months, I've been on a single player game binge with the likes of Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, God of War, and Days Gone. Despite all the rave, I went into this game with mild expectations, and Jesus... I was lost but now I'm found. This game is absolutely incredible. From the setting, to the characters, to the combat, to the tiniest details. I just got to Pittsburgh and thought "I'm like 4 and a half hours in, the games gotta be getting closer to the end". I was ecstatic to see that I still have like 7 chapters left lol. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I'm already so excited to play the additional content and I'm so ready for a sequel. I cant Kick myself hard enough for waiting so long to finally start this masterpiece up. But I'm so glad I have. Anyways, back to playing!

    submitted by /u/CarsenAF
    [link] [comments]

    Just some thaughs about the posters....

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    both ellie are sitting in a tree

    1 - raged Ellie

    2 - peaceful Ellie

    1 rage, anger (machete == david)

    2 peace, safety (guitar == joel)

    the tree is the same in both pictures, it has the same crack at the top that ends in the "T" and starts from Ellie's head.

    Ellie is dressed the same in both images

    the position of the legs is exactly the same

    both Ellies are turned to her left and in both pictures her face is illuminated by the sun/light

    ellie in 1 has a mark on her neck (MW?!), which she does not have in 2

    the setting in 1 and 2 is the same but scene 2 takes places before 1 because in 2 everything is deforested and the territory probably now belongs to the seraphites

    perhaps the two covers represent the two Ellie: the one we knew (innocent in part I) and the "new" one (raged and destructive in part II).

    and I also think that the game will insist a lot on this dualism, which (not surprisingly) is also described in this artbook.

    submitted by /u/Oskar182002
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us | The Definitive Playthrough - Part 11 (Troy Baker and Nolan North)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [Potential Spoilers] For those of you who have your platinum (or even 100% completion) but aren't quite done throwing lead, here's three extra perfectionist-themed challenges for you to try out. If these are enjoyed, I can come up with some more. Good luck!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    'The Last of Us: Part 2' will be at Taipei Game Show

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Can anyone explain to me what "The Last of Us Full Game Unlock" is?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Im assuming there will be a PS5 Remaster? Should i wait for it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    For the people who played the PS3 version and the remaster of the first, was there a significant difference? should I wait for the remaster? which i'm assuming will come out a year later like the first.

    I plan on buying the PS5 no matter what

    should i get both?

    submitted by /u/LLX_Patel13
    [link] [comments]

    lemme know what you think ;)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I've been thinking about that theory of their camp being attacked when Ellie and Dina are patrolling and I think it's pretty plausible. Killing/capturing people who lived in the camp that was such a safe, stable place for Ellie would for sure give her motive to go on a revenge path. The announcement trailer, for example: everyone assumes that Ellie killed those people in the house, but what if it was someone else and she only found the bodies there later? Also, I don't think Dina gets killed, at least not in the beginning of the story. In an interview, Halley Gross stated that the fact Ellie got her tattoo from an ex girlfriend would cause conflict with Dina LATER IN THE NARRATIVE, and I haven't seen people who played the "Patrol" demo talking about a conflict between them in that part and I believe they would if it had happened. Also, we have pictures of Shannon Woodward in other mocap stages (Ellie serenading Dina, Dina with a prop saying "Picture" beside her)... Sorry for the long text, just wanted to share these thoughts with someone :)

    submitted by /u/thelastoflia
    [link] [comments]

    I think Dinah is immune to the virus as well

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Maybe if Ellie and Dinah is the same age or close, they might've have been part of an experiment early on. That could easily tie in to the mysterious woman that appears to be Ellie's mom.

    submitted by /u/WinterHorizon23
    [link] [comments]

    Some TLOU2 Story Discussion

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Hey all, I was thinking about it last night and I can't think of a single cutscene in The Last of Us that didn't involve Ellie or Joel. There was never a cutscene away from our two protagonists. So the simple fact that we've already seen one cutscene that has nothing to do with our favorite characters, tells me something. Also, the reveal date trailer had some interesting scenes that also didn't seem to include our protagonists. The one of the naked man in the chair immediately comes to mind. It got me thinking, this game, and it's story, are going to be massive in scale. It's not going to be a four part story where Joel and Ellie are simply traveling from one area to the next and Ellie is looking for a person to kill. Also, the game reportedly comes on 2 discs in the physical copy, which means this game will be well over 100GBs. And Neil was in the interview with the co-writer and he states, "You made a massive game." I think we will be playing multiple characters across this story, not just Ellie. MW, Joel and possibly even Tommy all seem like real possibilities with the information we've been given so far. With all that said, what do we really think is going on? Yes, Ellie will be on a revenge mission, but what else is happening? Why is that man being tortured? What is something that the Seraphites and WLF could both want? In my opinion, it's Ellie and the fact that she's immune. I think they somehow discover this and Ellie becomes target numero uno. The Seraphites want to kill her, maybe because she's immune?? And the WLF want to capture her to try and get some sort of answers or cure. I think theres going to be a good amount of time that Ellie and MW team up for some unknown reason. It almost looks like MW riding horses with Ellie in the recently released art. If we strip the second game of the first games formula (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring), take into account this game will be quadruple the size of the original and we realize that Ellie and Joel won't be the only protagonists, what sort of story/game are we looking at here? Let's discuss, I want to see some fresh ideas.

    submitted by /u/Jmickey701
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering About the Areas of TLOU2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I know that the Last of Us has really embraced the overgrown Americana theme (with the exception of certain snowy areas), and don't get me wrong, I love the visual design. In the first game, as they trekked across the country, surely they encountered large plains or even deserts. The harbor sequences also noticeably lacked the overgrown theme, giving the area a different feel. What do you guys think? What new landscapes and or areas would you like to see in the Last of Us 2?

    submitted by /u/silas-houser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment