• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | Drew this over 3 years ago, it's my crowning glory

    The Last of Us | Drew this over 3 years ago, it's my crowning glory


    Drew this over 3 years ago, it's my crowning glory

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    A ''The Last of Us'' animated movie was canceled

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    ''The images were uploaded as part of a portfolio page on Oddfellow's website. The studio was working in collaboration with Sony to create a "strong bridge" between the original game and The Last of Us Part 2. The short film would act as a "previously on" to allow both new and old fans to catch up on the story. ''

    Font : https://www.ign.com/articles/the-last-of-us-animated-movie-images-appear-online

    Images from the Movie : https://imgur.com/gallery/8v0bruq

    submitted by /u/FuMarMATa455
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never been more excited, finally was able to pre order this

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Anyone notice Ellie is on one of the posters in Sarah's room? She's playing soccer

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Untapped stories

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I know this game came out like 6 or so years ago and everyone is now heavily focused on/very excited for its sequel but I think there is a lot of untapped story that they could easily do within this world.

    I was thinking that since you never really find out why Tommy and Joel split up it would be a really cool idea for DLC. Tommy being the 'good' brother and joining the Fireflies and hating Joel for the way they survived. Tommy said it wasn't worth it, which leads me to believe they did some pretty bad shit when they were together and I think exploring that and finding out what really went on would be great.

    A story of Joels life before the first game with a true origin of how Joel and Tess met

    I'd like to see the background story on how Marlene came to be the leader of the Fireflies, it could end with Ellie coming to her for help after being bitten.

    submitted by /u/Char_97
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not a fan of the horror/suspense genre but love this game?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I just remember playing the game when it first came out, late on a school night curled up on my bed with my headphones on and this game scared the shite out of me.

    First horror/suspense game I'd ever played and have played since. Still remember the feeling of dread crawling around in these dark abandoned buildings with Joel, hearing that awful clicking somewhere down the hallway. Had to actively force myself to return to the game and finish levels sometimes.

    Call me a wuss but even now years later in my early twenties this game still gives me the creeps, honestly if the story wasn't so bloody amazing I don't think I'd have finished the game the first time round.

    Anyone else just not a fan of the horror/suspense genre in general but fell in love with this game? Can't be the only one.

    Very pumped & slightly nervous for the coming sequel haha.

    submitted by /u/False_Talk
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on getting Ellie's tattoo from TLOU2 but with a few modifications. What do you think?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    So I am thinking about getting Ellie's tattoo from the The Last of Us Part 2. I want it to be as close to the original as much as the tattoo artist can do but I am planning on changing a few things. Firstly, I want it on my non-dominant hand which is my left so I can over bits of it with a watch just to stay safe. Secondly, due to me doing it on my left arm I will have to flip the design. Thirdly and most importantly I want to add hints of white lines on it (not shade). I have fairly dark olive skin so the white should be visible.

    submitted by /u/K2vvvvvv
    [link] [comments]

    When you buy a pre paid visa cause your overprotective parents wouldn’t let you order the game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Couldn't believe it worked but it did I just put 200 dollars on it and ordered it. Damn I feel on top of the world

    submitted by /u/booksmartbannana
    [link] [comments]

    My friend made this for me as a gift and I love it!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I had originally preordered the Special Edition for myself, but after the Cyberpunk delay, I found myself with extra money to do a little upgrade with my Part II preorder

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I feel Adam Driver could pull off a decent live action Joel as long as his southern accent is good.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Will there be more Ellie Editions of the game or not?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I really want to get my hands on an Ellie's Edition one. I just want to treat myself and the game itself for sticking with me this much for 7 years now. I don't think I'll ever forget about The Last of Us. Will probably force my future kids into it like I do with everyone else. So that's why I want an Ellie's edition. I'd like to keep the stuff that come with it for me for the years to come and I want to celebrate The Last of us part II to the fullest.

    submitted by /u/Haiki7
    [link] [comments]

    Update to Ish’s note?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I might be crazy, but I think the text of one of Ish's letters has changed.

    The graphic of the letter says "unlimited exits/entrances make it easier to defend" but when you press Square to get a text version it says "limited exits/entrances make it easier to defend".

    I think they changed the text version from unlimited to limited. I might be mistaken, but this part of the letter always bothered me as surely unlimited entrances would make it very hard to defend! It looks like they've corrected the text version but not the graphic.

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousNebula
    [link] [comments]

    Im searching for an instagram edit

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I just can't get out of my mind an instagram edit i saw a while back. The song of the edit was Hasley - control. If anyone saw an edit with this songs please comment

    submitted by /u/KaterinaGr2
    [link] [comments]

    Last Of Us ( Edited My Favourite Game , and took me alot to edit this ) :)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    When are physical copies available for pre-order?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Digital copy is available for pre-order since september but I can't seem to find any info about physical copies. All sellers out there selling TLOU Part II probably didn't even order the game, they're just advertising holders or something. I'm new to that pre-order thing and that will be my first pre-order so I have no clue how shit work

    submitted by /u/D3f4lt_player
    [link] [comments]

    Areas you can stealth through and not kill all enemies to move on? Or which areas are forced to clear?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Which areas in the do you absolutely have to clear to move on? I am trying to do a completely stealth run outside of areas I have to clear, any advice?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Xystence
    [link] [comments]

    The "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" season 3 finale reminded me of The Last of Us.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Mild spoilers for that show, but I was getting strong TLoU vibes from the season finale when Sabrina was walking through her post apocalyptic home...and of course when those spore infected beings came after her. Less fungus and more leaves/vines, but for a second I thought she was being chased by clickers, lol.

    submitted by /u/RyanJD87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment