• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    The Last of Us | Spotted at IKEA in the edgy teenage guy showroom 👌

    The Last of Us | Spotted at IKEA in the edgy teenage guy showroom ��


    Spotted at IKEA in the edgy teenage guy showroom ��

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    “Not the only parallel between the two games” - Neil Druckmann

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:51 PM PST

    My first tattoo ever!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Oh man.. This game. Im going through depression and tough times right now. But this game makes me keep on fighting. It makes me look something forward to In life. Im so thankful to ND. "you keep finding something to fight for" - Joel

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    What would happen to infected individuals who had special needs or brain damage prior to the infection?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    So I understand the fungal growth uses the anger section of your brain to turn the individual into a violent monster, but what would happen if the individual had an illness or injury in which their brain was damaged? Could there be a docile infected? would their symptoms differ?

    submitted by /u/anaveragedon
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie reading her future for Part II?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Theory Discussion: The Last of Us Part 2

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Digital Deluxe Edition or physical Special Edition?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    Hello, I'm trying to decide between the Digital Deluxe Edition and physical Special Edition. It's been a very difficult decision, and I hope you could help a little. (I'm sorry for my english, I'm from Chile and I tried to do the best I can).

    submitted by /u/iSebaa
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie made in ASCII art

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Just noticed this hidden area during the campus section of the game.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Ellie fan art

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    finally going to play the game today!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    I watched the lets plays a couple of times and cried a lot. This game definitely left its mark on me. After years of rethinking I finally got a Playstation and am finally going to play the game (I had to wait 3 weeks for it to arive!!). Also, can't wait for part II, it's going to be awesome! I really hope it won't be another dissapointing sequel, but I trust NaughtyDog will do a good job! I just wanted do share my excitement with u guys! Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/esdoan65ja
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of us - Cover (DK's Musikbox)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    When does the combat in this game get fun?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:41 AM PST

    I'd really enjoy this game if it stuck to stealth, but it keeps finding ways to shoehorn in stupid fucking action sections that I end up having to do over and over again.

    I'm at the part in the game with the school area where it just throws hordes of guys at you with no chance for stealth and I just can't handle that many people at once with this games combat. This is my first console game and I cannot get the aiming down, it just constantly misses and ends up being less effective than just punching them.

    However there's so many that I die to chip damage if I just punch - how are you supposed to deal with these segments?

    I find myself using molotovs as my main go to since it kills things reliably, but I use them so often (and get into combat so often...) that I don't have any left for this section.

    submitted by /u/WestFacingBucket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment