• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    The Last of Us | I’m sure many people already saw this, but I just saw that when Ellie gets shit with the arrow, next to her health bar an R1 symbol pops up telling the player to take it out! Sorry if you know, I just found it and I thought it was really cool.

    The Last of Us | I’m sure many people already saw this, but I just saw that when Ellie gets shit with the arrow, next to her health bar an R1 symbol pops up telling the player to take it out! Sorry if you know, I just found it and I thought it was really cool.


    I’m sure many people already saw this, but I just saw that when Ellie gets shit with the arrow, next to her health bar an R1 symbol pops up telling the player to take it out! Sorry if you know, I just found it and I thought it was really cool.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    When you find the TV Remote's batteries in a Wii Remote (sound on)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:16 AM PST

    I’ve been playing aggresively lately and I got a few headshots and I’m really proud of it because I’m not that good. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    When stealth is no longer an option

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    This inexplicable glitch maxed out my revolver ammo while playing Grounded. Literally carried me to the end of the game.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:27 AM PST

    Do enemies only drop bullets when shot at?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:10 PM PST

    It's my first time playing grounded mode and i've choked out every enemy except for roberts men when you first get initiated into combat. That was the only time I received ammo (I used three and picked three off of one of them). I now have gotten to the safe house with marlene and I still only have three bullets, never looting any from bodies on the way. It may just be that it's the beginning, but I'd think that the devs would've given the player more than seven bullets.

    submitted by /u/ch33k51app3r69
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting to see how an animation from the reveal trailer was re-used

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Does anybody else get this David glitch?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Eyy lets go gamers *dAb*

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    I love this game, but sometimes the AI of your partner(s) gets on my nerves

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    I recently finished the game on survivor. I don't know what was going through my head when I decided to start it. I'd only ever played the game on normal before. I was close to trying out grounded mode. I'm glad I didn't, as I was grossly unprepared for survivor.

    It became obvious from the beginning that ammo and other supplies would be hard to come by (by the way end, I had to get through the entirety of the hospital with only a brick and enough supplies to craft a single smoke bomb) and it took me a bit to get used to not being able to rely on listen mode, so I had to make every shot count. I couldn't afford to waste ammo.

    I lost track of the number of times I died because I was accidentally spotted (stealth isn't really my strong suit) and got into a firefight, and whoever I was with walked in front of me as I was about to shoot someone, or decided to get in my way and prevent me from getting behind cover before I was killed. A lot of my deaths were from Ellie getting in the way and keeping me from taking cover, but Bill and Henry would sometimes get in front of my as I tried to shoot clickers, and I would die as a result of that as well, since I usually didn't have a melee weapon on me.

    It happened occasionally in normal too, but when you have very little ammunition and take more damage, it's a lot more noticeable and annoying.

    In normal, I could get shot a few times and not die, and I actually had health kits to heal myself.

    Has anyone else had an issue with this? I was thinking about trying grounded out, but seeing as how frustrating survivor was, I'm hesitant.

    submitted by /u/OriginalSweet
    [link] [comments]

    How far

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I've recently just started playing the last of us. I've just finished the mission where you have to snipper the men trying to attack and then snippet the infected and clickers. Can anyone let me know how far from the end of the game this is? I don't want it to be over Thanks

    submitted by /u/robber-75-
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, if you want to purchase a limited edition piece of concept art

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:09 AM PST

    There are a few left of the Hunting in the Woods image. It's a limited run so it would feel pretty special to own one. The art is beautiful too, as with everything from ND. I just bought one myself and wanted to share.

    https://www.cookandbecker.com/en/catalog/videogame/the-last-of-us-part-ii

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousNebula
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment