• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    The Last of Us | Joel raised a monster Artist: ango_aleman

    The Last of Us | Joel raised a monster Artist: ango_aleman


    Joel raised a monster Artist: ango_aleman

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    My attempt at TLOU pumpkins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Finished art!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Canvas from Comic Con

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    My firefly pumpkin - Look to the light

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Old man Joel and Ellie Poster

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Just a little gem I noticed today while playing uncharted

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    So while working on a project and by changing a dude into a chick I kinda made an Ellie Look a Like :D Enjoy — if interested ask of IG

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Got inspired by this sub

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Feeling trauma after finishing the last of us for the first time.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Everytime I think of Ellie and Joel my heart just feels empty or how Joel gave all his heart to save Ellie in the hospital and having to lie in order to protect her or the emotinal scene between them, it just makes me feel depressed like hell for some reason. I have never felt something like this from a game but this just hit me right in the heart and it's making neglect my studies or anything useful in my life. I know its been like 2 days since I finished it but I'm a 12th grader and I really need to get my mind of it,does anyone have an opinion
    or something that might help me?

    submitted by /u/ZackGrey17
    [link] [comments]

    Somethimg i found in the demo, that might be a big reason for the delay.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Naughty Dog said that all enemys will have names and they will communicate with each other by their name. From this you should assume that basicly every enemy in the game is a character (even if a very small one) and is voived appropriate to the character. Well, iv'e noticed that at the demo, it's not reaching to the promise Naughty Dog gave us (one of the only things that is. The rest looks near perfect.).

    Take a look in this video, at 3:40 https://youtu.be/mKAqAu2ICcI notice how the enemy's voice change drasticly. From a female voice to a male voice. Maybe those are two different characters but the sound source seem to be from the same enemy. Also, look at this interview at 10:00 (put captions on, it's hard to hear) : https://youtu.be/dKqFNqO6n0E the intrrviewer asks if every enemy is named and it takes a lot of time for her to respond. Probably because at this time, the answer isn't yes yet, and they are trying their hardest to pull this off.

    This "Enemies call each other by their names" is huge and never been done before. It takes tons of work to pull this off, and it seems that by now, they didn't pulled it off yet, so they got the delay to perfect it to the level they said it would be. Obviously, there are more things that they will polish in the extra time, but this one seems really big, and its one of the only flaws i found in the demo.

    submitted by /u/DavidClue3
    [link] [comments]

    Head Off — Guts Out

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    PLEASE HELP- I am doing a TLOU project at college and need help deciding which concept design I shall be developing!! If you could fill out the survey and give your opinion on my sketches that would be great!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    [OC] Here’s my gaming playlist for “The Last Of Us”. Hope you enjoy it and perhaps give it a chance while playing the game.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    My best tlou scene.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Attempted the firefly emblem this year (the weeds were purposely left for effect)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Ellie Edition is up again

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    I just pre-ordered Ellie Edition at GameStop, not sure how long it's going to be up or if it's really back in stock but it seemed to work, I received an order number and all. If anyone's interested now's the time, good luck!

    Edit: never mind, it's out of stock 😔

    submitted by /u/LollipopBunny
    [link] [comments]

    Firefly Pendant Dog Tag? (Literal)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    So I love TLOU so much that I named my dog Joel and I want to get him a TLOU themed dog tag. I think the firefly pendant is the way to go. Does anyone know where I can get a custom Firefly pendant that is durable and on the smaller side? (Joel's a corgi, I have pictures of him posted if anyone wants to see)

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheresaAnnxo121
    [link] [comments]

    This concept art looks better than 90% of the paid themes

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    Save file error

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    So...i haven't played The Last of Us in a few weeks so i deleted the game from my PS4.

    Just finished redownloading it, prepared to continue my Grounded playthrough in the sewers.

    I load into the game and rather than be in the sewers...I'm loaded back into the hotel, my least favorite part of the game. So now i get to start the generator in the basement up again and deal with the annoying as fuck financial district...

    Has anyone else had this issue where your save just jumps back?

    submitted by /u/bdavis03
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing (Game play question)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing I picked up the remastered version.. I'm not far in, I just met a firefly. I'm loving the game so far and was wondering how's the game/story pace, is it a slow, fast or a mix of both!

    No spoilers please!

    submitted by /u/Irathient
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment