• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    The Last of Us | Happy Halloween!

    The Last of Us | Happy Halloween!


    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm not done yet, but what do you think?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Joel brings Ellie a gift - Artist: Chizuu

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    A couple of my OC poster designs (Stalker and Clicker)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Last of Us tribute for Halloween by user r/adlovett

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    My first attempt at carving a clicker

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Took this pic of Joel :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Joel and Ellie fanart by Ami Thompson

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    My new wallpaper, makes me happy every time I turn my phone on

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    So Joel Miller, Arthur Morgan and Nathan Drake walk into a bar...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    ELLIE OILS-first time using them

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Scariest part of the game for you?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Yeah the hotel generator is really scary, but the fight with David is what truly terrifies me. Something about once I lose sight of him, and he's not where I left him, so I'm looking up for him and down not to step on plates. My adrenaline goes through the roof for some reason. I can't sum up why this part scares me to my core, after I finish it I feel my heart leaping out of my chest and I have to take deep breaths to calm down.

    submitted by /u/SidekickNick
    [link] [comments]

    Tlou2 getting delayed into december 2023. How about you?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Mixed Feelings on the Delay.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    So I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted to discuss what my personal thoughts on Part II's delay were. TL:DR below.

    Personally, overall I'm supportive but disappointed. Naughty Dog has yet to deliver a less than stellar product in my eyes, and I happily replay everything I can. They haven't done something like Star Wars Last Jedi or Game of Thrones Season 8, that makes me automatically not trust future products.

    Naughty Dog has given us a unique experience, where they remain extremely dedicated to releasing quality games, listening to the words of advice from gamers, and caring for their employees. It's extremely refreshing to see among other companies like Ubisoft and EA that crank out games to make money. Naughty Dog tries making art, so if they want to delay so they can finish making a masterpiece 6 years in the making, I say let them do so.

    However, I'm also pretty crushed. Last of Us Part 1 got delayed, Uncharted 4 got delayed, and now Last of Us Part 2 is delayed. It's a little bit of a pattern, and I would have much rather preferred no release date until they were positive a release date would be achieved.

    On top of that, the game was coming out the week after my birthday, which is perfect, since the weekend after my birthday I have friends and family visit at college, and then play the game the weekend after that. On top of that, I live in Minnesota, where winter weather keeps anyone who doesn't like Outdoor Sports firmly inside, such as myself, so a new game to play would have been the perfect way to pass the time.

    Ultimately I'm fine with the decision, though I was crushed at first. I guess my only request of Naughty Dog is to be better at picking accurate release dates.

    TL:DR- Sad that it's delayed, but forgiving since Naughty Dog games have never let me down in the past.

    submitted by /u/stormrunner74
    [link] [comments]

    Anthony Caliber messing around in yesterday's speedrun ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Enhancing the game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    on the section of the game in Bills town before you meet Bill,theres the section of the game where Joel falls victim to one of Bills traps and gets hoisted in the air upside down. To make the game more realistic,i drilled holes into my ceiling and fitted a hook there. Then i put a rope into it,tied a noose around my ankle,and just at the point Joel gets hoisted i got a friend to hoist me up in a similar fashion as i was playing the game. It took a lot of tries to time it to EXACTLY the same point Joel was hoisted i was also hoisted. A lot!My friend was too late several times i was just screaming 'NOW...HOIST ME....HOIST ME!!'. In the end we eventually got it right.Wanted to know if any other players had gone to similar lengths to enhance and enjoy the game further?

    submitted by /u/grhymz1
    [link] [comments]

    When you see this in the last of us it makes you think...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    My thoughts on TLOU2’s delay

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    November 14, 2013: Sony releases the first teaser for Uncharted 4 just hours before the launch of the PlayStation 4. The video doesn't reveal a release date.

    June 9, 2014: At its E3 press conference, Sony reveals the first full trailer for Uncharted 4 (which has its A Thief's End subtitle for the first time). The game only has a 2015 release window.

    March 11, 2015: Naughty Dog reveals that the game needs more development time and won't be releasing in 2015, instead saying that it will come out Spring 2016.

    August 31, 2015: For the first time, Uncharted 4 has an exact release date: March 18.

    December 23, 2015: Uncharted 4 suffers a slight delay, moving to April 26.

    March 1, 2016: Uncharted 4 gets delayed again, this time to May 10.

    "We've learnt from our mistakes" - Neil

    submitted by /u/Apeinator
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Question

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, hope everything is well.

    So, after many years I have decided to get the platinum for this game.

    My question is: for the collectibles and conversations, can do it via the chapters or do I have to do a playthrough ?

    I don't mind a playthrough but if for some reason I miss something or I need to go back on a save file I have to know.

    submitted by /u/aModernJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Fan Art

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment