• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    The Last of Us | Soooo we made a sketch about the NPCs in The Last of Us being really real

    The Last of Us | Soooo we made a sketch about the NPCs in The Last of Us being really real


    Soooo we made a sketch about the NPCs in The Last of Us being really real

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    After years of searching locally I finally found a PS3 copy to complete my collection. This game series means a whole lot to me. It was one of the reasons I stayed around on this planet. As a Voice Actor it inspiration. As a gamer its a joy to replay. Just wanted to share my happy moment with yall.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I just started TLOU pt2, and I noticed this mural next to the playground. A reference to one of my very favorite scenes in the first game����

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Cosplayer Maya by Marquard Photography

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    You guys still accept members who post about Ellie's tattoo? Hehe, made it today, 4 hours and with some increments by the tattoo artist...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Dark scene

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    My Last of Us inspired tattoo!!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    I just blasted through the first last of us. Been with every PlayStation and never picked it up. Went straight into part 2 and I love these Easter eggs. Excited to continue the story!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    My mock-up of what the last of us lego could be :)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    What’s wrong with my game?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    tlou halfsleeve

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Just finished my first run

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    And I am crying way too hard. I felt somewhat emotional during specific scenes after switching to Abby. I felt.guilt for killing Mel and her baby and Alice the dog. But I never felt the rage, sadness and anger from Joels death. Until the very last part, when Ellie plays the song in the empty farmhouse. Now the loss is so incredibly real to me and I know this is when she finally.gets to.process him.being gone, too.

    I feel even more sad because I had a big disconnect with Ellie and her actions in the first part of the game because we never saw her grief other than being fuelled by rage and avoiding him as a topic and his name in he journal. The journal really was the only way I found some form of emotional expression of her loss. So it was hard for me to support her murder spree for justice.

    I've commented on here before for a bit. I still really like Abby and her ending was devastating to me.

    I really just wanted for both of them to have a little light at the end of their stories in part 2. Especially early Santa Barbara Abby. But after the ending I knew it had to be this way for Ellie. In the first farm chapter I also felt this disconnect. That this life wasn't her. That it somehow was empty and a shell. I don't know, maybe I'm rambling.

    I also want to correct myself from another thread: part 3 should follow Ellie. Abby needs a spin off on her own because I don't want to leave either story behind.

    submitted by /u/AthibaPls
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished 2nd playthrough of TLOU2

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Who knew our friends at Naughty Dog would put out such an entertaining, philosophical and therapeutic game?!

    Without spoilers, the 2nd time through hit me harder, deep themes of trauma (and how unprocessed or un-healed trauma often makes us perpetuate abuse), revenge, regret, parenthood, love and forgiveness.

    My gosh what an experience and what a well written game. Abby, in my opinion, might even be a more compelling protagonist than Ellie.

    Love this game and this series and cant wait to see what's next!

    submitted by /u/BruceShark88
    [link] [comments]

    This game is in my mind ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Couldn't find Joel's mug to buy, so I vectorized from Ellie's journal and had it done

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Very reliable method for the really hard Resort section which may help others SPOILERS

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    do i have to fight the rat king?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    my friend told me earlier about the rat king and i am a bit anxious to meet it. do i have to fight it or can i just run away?

    submitted by /u/saphobassbitch
    [link] [comments]

    hey friends, here's a video tutorial how to complete the hospital encounter on GROUNDED, i hope you like it!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Im not a guns expert but Joel's revolver is quite devastating from up close

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    ELLIE'S ARC to me - Part I: Innocence. Part II: Fall. Part III: Redemption (?) - Do you think her story is already closed or there's one more thing to say about her?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    This game is so detailed. (Sorry for my horrible filming skills)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    The clock in Joel's home actually works (kind of)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment