• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    The Last of Us | It’s a small detail I never caught before, but this is the page opened on Ellie’s coffee table in her house. Foreshadowing?

    The Last of Us | It’s a small detail I never caught before, but this is the page opened on Ellie’s coffee table in her house. Foreshadowing?


    It’s a small detail I never caught before, but this is the page opened on Ellie’s coffee table in her house. Foreshadowing?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    The girl is special

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Ellie in Santa Barbara • One of the best chapters in the game • Art by @sidp221199 on IG

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Favorite Parallels In The Games

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    For a game as visually stunning and detailed as this one, I'm really unsure how this made it in the final version. Did anyone else notice this?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in an Ellie Edition bundle, sealed from GameStop? Willing to negotiate, PayPal invoice only.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Wtf was that?����

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Out of Bounds Requests #8 - TLOU 2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Finally about to start Part 2, wish me luck!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    So after having bought it on release day last year, I'm finally about to start Part 2. I kept putting it off due to my heartache from the leaks, so I know everything that's about to happen but I think I'm finally ready to experience it for myself.

    I'm excited and scared to go through this journey with our Ellie. It can't be for nothing. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/bunnyteefs
    [link] [comments]

    I killed every stalker in the office with the switchblade

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Unofficial CMON last of us board game update

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Do you think Sadie Sink would be a good choice to play Abby?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Ellie's worst enemy.. Ghost man.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    The Last Of Us 2 Amazing Shots

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Amazon.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    So I preordered TLOU part 2, like the super expensive version. And Amazon messed up my order and just refunded me the money and everything was out of stock. I've been waiting this long because they said they'd rectify it, but nothing. So, are there any places I can get everything that would have been included? I'm still upset about it, the only game I've ever preordered, especially not just the standard version. Anyways, hope everyone has a great day, please send me links, etc. about where I can buy everything that would have been included.

    submitted by /u/Nik_lovesTiger
    [link] [comments]

    which name is better for 26 September?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    the last of us day or outbreak day?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Commercial-Trash7815
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment