• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    The Last of Us | Undisputed GOTY. Can't wait for their next project...

    The Last of Us | Undisputed GOTY. Can't wait for their next project...


    Undisputed GOTY. Can't wait for their next project...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    The Last of Us is the best game I have ever played.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    For Christmas 2020 I decided to buy The Last of Us Remastered and it is a masterpiece. I can't stop playing it, this game is perfect. Right now I am completing the story mode 8 times and it has never bored me, I could continue playing it for dozens of hours more and I have played more than 400 matches in online mode. I love everything about this game the environments, characters, history, factions, art style, everything is beautiful. A huge thank you to Naughty Dog for creating this great game that I will never forget.

    submitted by /u/Lance305
    [link] [comments]

    Clicker - unfinished fanart from a couple of months ago

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    The Last Of Us Part II - Colors Chart

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Made with eyeliner

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Every Last One Of Them Finally got it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    First playthrough

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    So I never touched The Last of Us but just downloaded the remastered version of Part 1. I'm past the capitol building when you meet the father and son and I (being Joel obv) already feels a father daughter connection to Ellie and can't wait for the rest of the story. When Joel and Ellie got split up I immediately thought my main goal was to get back to Ellie ASAP. Really enjoying the game and the emotional pull these characters are building.

    submitted by /u/JHans09
    [link] [comments]

    I made Ellie's tattoo from Part 2 with Pyrography. What do you think?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Did everyone who likes Part II really hesitate to push square? [PART II SPOILERS]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    So something that I've seen in almost all discussions of Part II - well, all of them that *don't* involve people saying 'OMG, cuckmann killed my childhood, SJW-Jewish propaganda, the gay agenda wants to genocide whites' or such - typically describe the scene where Ellie beats Nora with the pipe in the following kind of terms:

    'I hesitated for so long before pushing square.'

    'It was at this moment I couldn't support Ellie's quest anymore.'

    'I couldn't bring myself to do it. I had to put the game down.'

    'It's brilliant because a character we love is doing something we abhor and do not want them to do.'

    My experience when listening to the above was 'speak for yourself.' When it became clear that Nora was cornered and wasn't getting away, I started anticipating it - but in a really good way. And when the prompt came, I took actually took a second to *enjoy* the moment. (I figured that with the kind of writing ND was using, that we wouldn't actually see much of the torture, which I think makes the scene stronger).

    I mean did everybody else really find it that difficult to torture the woman who helped torture your father-surrogate to death? Granted my actual Dad was killed by a piece of garbage so maybe that's why I was less bothered by it.

    submitted by /u/Raspint
    [link] [comments]

    Will TLOU2 hit 300 awards in your opinion?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    It needs just seven awards. It is the first time I pay attention to how many awards a Game Receive so I dunno how it works. By your experience, could it hit the 300 or there won't be any other awards to assign to it?

    submitted by /u/Nabulio2
    [link] [comments]

    The hardest aspect of Survivor difficulty (TLOU2)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    It's not the scarce resources, or the enemy damage, it's the fact that you can't grab from behind corners anymore. That is the most annoying part of Survivor cus that was how I killed most of the enemies before. I really don't know how to work around it as often there is an enemy coming for your hiding spot and you have no where to go. You end up having to circle round wherever you are, be it a crate or a house. Does anyone have a trick to dealing with this?

    submitted by /u/Chinohito
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish for...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    A fear mechanic after killing most of the enemies in the encounter? You would think that after seeing your friends blown up, stabbed, and shot to hell would make you lose some confidence, especially if you never even saw the murderer. I imagine something like the Batman Arkham series with the Wolves or Seraphites becoming more erratic and frightened as Ellie stealths through the encounter. It just takes me out a little bit when the last enemy is in full confidence saying that they're gonna get ellie. Anyone else think this would be a good addition?

    submitted by /u/npb123456
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty proud of this run-through

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Different places in the world?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    This is a huge open topic, this doesn't even have to follow the current characters of the last of us, but I feel like 20+ years into the apocalypse is a great starting point to making any place in the world a unique place of the world.

    But maybe it you set a story outside of the US (or even inside of it, following our main characters.) Where would you set a game? I feel like the /world/ of the last of us could be a character in itself and I kinda hope naughty dog just don't wipe their hands of this world after our characters stories are done, because unlike uncharted, there are so many opportunities to go to different places in the world, following different sets of characters.

    Looking at Seattle, and how different it was from other stuff. I feel like it would be so interesting following places of the world with the last of us take on it. Like I said, I'm really not against it following a different set of characters with a different set of struggles. But it could be interesting, one of my biggest thoughts when looking at the world of the last of us, and how it evolved, is what would the other side of the world be like right now.

    submitted by /u/DeltaAnAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    The Long Easter Weekend has begun, and this beauty arrived the other day! Cozy Robe is ON, Notifications are OFF ����������������

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Ever Wondered How The School Cutscene Was Made?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    After playing through Part II again I noticed a new detail about Abby when she’s near a ledge.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    She starts freaking out a bit and the camera gets wider to show the fear Abby has of heights. What an awesome detail that I just now noticed.

    submitted by /u/eziotheeagle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment