• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | Little fanart by me.

    The Last of Us | Little fanart by me.


    Little fanart by me.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Happy to finally join the club :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Mirror by Chloe Veillard in Artstation

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Some fan art I did after I finished the Last of Us: Part 2. I absolutely loved both games, cried my eyes out and spent 60h total painting these two pictures.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Clicker fan art by me

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Saw someone post theirs so I decided to post mine (:

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Just noticed an amazing dialogue detail!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Spoilers for the beggining of Part II

    Happens on that part when you're running from the horde as Abby and you meet Joel and Tommy. After Tommy throws that molotov on the infected and then you and Joel block the door, Joel's dialogue is different if you have Abby's gun holstered or not.

    If the gun is holstered:

    Joel - Do you have a gun?

    Abby - Yeah

    Joel - I hope you're a good shot

    If Abby has the gun on her hand:

    Joel - I hope you know how to use that gun

    submitted by /u/Kls7
    [link] [comments]

    Did a painting of a stalker. Not used to oils so please be kind!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Just revised my old Dina drawing today

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Fun Fact: These trading cards in Ellie's house are the ones from The Museum flashback.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    A drawing of my 2 favorite survivors and one of my favorite video game monsters I did for Inktober. Artist- Me. Medium- micron on paper.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    PermaDeath Grounded +

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I made Ellie's Journal from Part 2 and couldn't be happier

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    i was bored so i made this

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    A little strategy that I improvised in this small section. And unsurprisingly it’s very brutal.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Ellie Juul Carving

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I keep finding new details and I'm fucking here for it

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I'm playing through my first Grounded+ playthrough (and holy fuck kill me now), but I really wanna talk about something I really enjoyed from Part I that's prevalent in Part II. I've played Part I about 20 times now, and I find some new detail in every playthrough. I absolutely loved finding a new bit of dialogue or a new way to advance through a combat arena or a new looting area etc. Part II has these things and then some.

    For instance, on this playthrough I found two things. In Jackson when Ellie is on the binoculars, you can see the blizzard approaching and you can see the lookout that Owen points out to Abby. Ellie mentions that it was Joel and Tommy's route. Secondly, the gas in the semi open world area in Downtown Seattle. I always went to The Dome first, then the Courthouse. This time, I wanted to go straight to the Courthouse to get the gas then continue. Turns out, if you go to the Courthouse first, the gas is in The Dome.

    I'm not sure if you guys found these details already but I fucking love noticing things like this that I missed the first time around.

    submitted by /u/CommisionerGordon79
    [link] [comments]

    Cool little cultural reference: just learned this hand-eye symbol is a good-luck charm for protection against the evil-eye, known as a Hamsa. It's on the bracelet Dina gave to Ellie as well

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Is the hate for TLOU2 Justified? ive never played it.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Im clearing out my video game backlog before I get my ps5 and dedicate myself to demons souls and AC valhalla.

    I just beat Ghosts of tsushima and working out which games I should beat next. I want to play TLOU2 but I just keep hearing how awful it is. Now that wont stop me from EVER playing it, but I do have other games like FF14 Shadowbringers story to complete and persona 4... and marvels spiderman.

    Im very open minded when it comes to stories and such and I am personally a fan of dark writing so I cant see how the game will disappoint, but I know some people that liked TLOU more than me that hate number 2.

    sorry if this post makes no sense im just curious why this game is so disliked with minimal spoilers. And yes, I do know about a main characters death. (couldnt avoid that one long)

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    Joel 3D sculpt - The Last of Us 2

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Joel 3D sculpt - The Last of Us 2

    Hello friends, how you doing?

    This is a 3D sculpt that I am working on using ZBrush and rendered in Blender (Cycles engine). When it's ready I will 3D print and paint it.

    What do you guys think?

    My Artstation profile: https://www.artstation.com/eduardoargenti

    https://preview.redd.it/n7m1n7fjl2r51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=a2443a6688408eaa317ca361f70f075207619715

    submitted by /u/EduArgenti
    [link] [comments]

    PSA Grounded allows you to use a health kit if you’re at 100%

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Big surprise at least to me.

    Last night I glitched into an room I couldn't get out of (parking garage attendant booth, Road to Aquarium). I tried everything to get out including messing with accessibility settings. Eventually had to give up.

    While I was in accessibility I discovered that if you're on Grounded you can turn on text to speech and swipe up on the controller pad, and it will tell you your health. the voice said "you are at 100% health". Then I tried to use a health kit... and it went into the animation to heal :/

    I just tried it again today after reloading from a backup save, thinking maybe it was just b/c of the glitch I was caught in, and again it worked. It told me I'm at 100% but it let me start to use a kit.

    I get that Grounded/Permadeath is supposed to be hard but there should be some sort of customizable limiter option at least ala: don't let me use a kit unless I'm 75% and below.

    Up until now I've been basing it off of the screen (red marks when you get shot) and usually healing before big fights. Obviously Ellie's stagger is an indication that you need to heal, but when you want full health going into an encounter and she's not staggering (but you thought you took damage) it's kind of messed up the game will let you burn a kit when you're at full health.

    I've never used the HUD this entire series so maybe I'm missing something? Can you heal past 100%?

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    This short conversation Abby has with another WLF member

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Turned Ellie into a crewmate from Among Us for my #SixFanArts challenge

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    This image alone sums up what just happened to me in my Whole Game Permadeath run.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment