• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    The Last of Us | I’ve started learning a few months ago how to play the guitar and just wanted to this with you guys. Sorry if it’s not perfect.

    The Last of Us | I’ve started learning a few months ago how to play the guitar and just wanted to this with you guys. Sorry if it’s not perfect.


    I’ve started learning a few months ago how to play the guitar and just wanted to this with you guys. Sorry if it’s not perfect.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Enemies can actually see your flashlight? I'm on my third playthrough and just found that out...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I noticed something about Ellie's hair in Part II

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    bought Dinas bracelet so i can always have a small bit of the game on me (is this the right flair?)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I... I need a nap

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    While we are on guitar posts....a little Joel action

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    After 22hrs 32min Permadeath the Scars finally got me

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Died on Permadeath Abby's part after being seen at the ruins by that first PIA guy downstairs near the crate after I killed the two up top. his movements are all over the place! I'm so bent rn I didn't even think to save the death screenshot😡🤬😡.

    What's worse is I had devised a whole strategy to get all the way from the ruins to the restaurant holdout conserving ammo and coming out with 3 health kits. All my focus was on that. I should've just ran to the end of the ruins after being seen but was being greedy about the ammo and pickups.

    My restaurant holdout strat literally uses 1 shotgun shell, 2 pipe bombs, 1 or 2 rifle rounds AND I get all supply pickups before exiting. It was my Mona Lisa strat that I never got to use 😂. I might share a grounded video here but ugh I feel SO gutted right now.

    I started this run two weeks after Grounded came out, so literally two and a half months with all the practice. Oof.

    The thought of doing it all over again is cringe. And loading up an old save seems super wack and cheesy. This was my second play through. My desire to platinum was always kind of meh tbh so idk if I'm gonna try again. it's simply a lot of work to master each section and that equals time. too much time.

    Only good thing is regular Grounded is a cakewalk now though. maybe one day I'll try again on PS5 idk. Or if ND has a better reward for doing it?

    Gg ND.

    F.

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another addition to my “Nerd Bottle”. TheGirlNextDoorEtsy. *Link to item in comments.*

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    What do you all think of Sara Waisglass, who plays Madison in October Faction, to play Abby in the TV series?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us Actor Is Back On Doing Motion Capture

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    “Hands in the fuckin’ air!” My Firefly Halloween costume and hopefully cosplay if cons are ever a thing again

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    THE LAST OF US meets flamenco gipsy guitar GUITAR COVER

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Grown up Ellie stylized portrait by @nour.draws

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    My take on TLOU’s theme. I’m not that good and sorry for the background noise.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone else getting this screen whenever they try to select an encounter?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    someone has this image in better quality or something. I want to use as wallpaper desktop

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    God of War and Bloodborne Inspired the Horror of the Rat King in The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [TLOU1] Is it possible to actually kill everyone in the bookstore on Grounded?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I've been doing a grounded playthrough and getting all the collectibles and this is by far the most frustrating thing I've endured. I have done stealth, aggressive. Every possible thing. But none of them have worked. Anyone got tips or something?

    submitted by /u/Fareris
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie attacked by invisible clicker!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment