• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | Carved a pumpkin as a tribute to tlou

    The Last of Us | Carved a pumpkin as a tribute to tlou


    Carved a pumpkin as a tribute to tlou

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Got this ad for a mobile game and it looked awful familiar...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    When walking through the laundry, she's protecting his head.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    A heart wrenching masterpiece!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/yj6x680ffur51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e98a0789d0e66f676c5b0e96c82b0009364be9fb

    So it's been a great year for me in terms of gaming. I bought a Ps4 during lockdown and I've managed to complete almost ever PS exclusive I once dreamt of playing. So far, I have played TLOU, God Of War, Horizon zero dawn, Uncharted 1 2 3 4, Spiderman, Detroit Become Human. And in my opinion The Last Of Us Part II is so soo superior to all the games I've played so far ( also my first platinum).This game totally blew me away. This game transcends beyond the black and white ideals ingrained within us. It made me see through different perspectives (even of characters we didn't get to play with) which I think is only possible through the medium of video games. I have never ever experienced such an intense bag of emotions in any media form. It made me feel uncomfortable and helpless. At times I felt guilty being the person behind the controller. How often does a game do that? Never. I loved every second of this game. It's story and characters will always be a part of me. Thanks for reading. Endure and Survive!

    submitted by /u/sankalp17399
    [link] [comments]

    Concept art of moments after THE incedent that didn‘t make it into the game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    This is probably one of the best last of us fan art. Well at least in my opinion.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Happy anniversary to this couple, thanks for the safe!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Sic. Parvis. Magna.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I hope you like it :)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Don’t give up, Ellie!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    This is my last of us part 2 artwork let me know what you think!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I Need A Hug. And.... A Few Days To Gather My Thoughts. Part 2 Is Moving, Brutal, And Emotional

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Finally Finished Part 2 After What Seemed like forever a wait for the sequel and Forever a wait to finish it.

    I-I am Speechless. Abby Vs Ellie (Both Times) was so relentless and gut wrenching. No joke, there were times I needed/had to take a break though I wanted to keep playing. It subverts expectations in some ways sure, but it certainly is a worthy, violent, and shocking follow up to the 2013 game.

    Never has a game affected me like this one has, and the first one was emotional enough already.

    Wow, Just Wow. HBO has quite the task adapting this and casting the right people to play these characters.

    (Side Note: Isaac being played by Jeffrey Wright is crazy because he's exactly who I pictured playing him)

    What Did You guys/girls think?

    submitted by /u/KylosApprentice
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone hasn’t listen to The Last of Us Podcast. I highly recommend it. They go in depth on both games. Ashley, Troy, Neil, Laura and many others are interviewed

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this painful amount of unconditional love towards Ellie?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I genuinely get heartaches from looking at her face when she's sad in the second game (and it's most of the game), I also hate people who sexualize her, she's like a daughter to me and I'm just wondering if anyone else shares the same feelings.

    submitted by /u/Tapiiee
    [link] [comments]

    New attempt at Ellie!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    The Verge Names The Last of Us Part II as One of the Best Games of 2020

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I Recreated one of 'The Last of Us' photos on Roblox

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Familiar character I saw in a mobile game ad

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    the last of us 2 is extremely flawed....

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    and did some terrible things. some things that some people would describe as unforgivable. some things that made a lot of people very angry. so angry they couldn't stop thinking about how pissed they were. so angry they would be willing to shit all over someone else's life because of how pissed they were. but they made those mistakes for the sake of something that was super important to them, something they thought was profound and beautiful. and even though i disagree with some of the choices they made i understand why they did what they did. and really, i still love it no matter what

    am i describing part 2 or joel wtf

    submitted by /u/jackierhoades
    [link] [comments]

    (??) Neil wrote 100% of Part 1, but only 40% of Part 2. Even if you don’t like the game’s “writing”, this argument is just false!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    The Story Behind the "The Last of Us Part II" music - Ep. 2 of 2 - Gustavo Santaolalla

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    The Last of Us 2 has been completed by 60% of users who own the game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    adventures starring Ellie and the company become one of the video games of the current generation with the highest completion percentage.

    submitted by /u/youknowmethat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment