• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    The Last of Us | [OC] Ellie Glassy Smashy

    The Last of Us | [OC] Ellie Glassy Smashy


    [OC] Ellie Glassy Smashy

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Ellie Cosplay [self]

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Troy Baker (Joel) singing Future Days on his new guitar!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    My portrait of Dina.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    That one try on Hillcrest I did on Survivor+. Felt like it might be worth sharing

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    The childhood I lost, replaced by fear. ��

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Abby by me

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday, Kiddo

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Dinosaur World in Kentucky

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Joel, how'd you find a working camera?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    TLOU Pulp Style Comic book Cover (fanart)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Going through my grounded playthrough rn. Wish me luck y’all

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II Soundtrack Receipts

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Work in progress but I think it's coming along nicely

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Can somebody explain a scene to me from TLOU2

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    So. I know vaguely what happens to Joel, but i havent seen the scene, and that's what i need help with.

    I was in my early teens when TLOU came out. My name is also Ellie, and i emphathised a lot with Joel and Ellie. I was looking forward to TLOU2 so much i got a tattoo from the trailer. So im definitely a fan.

    My dad was stabbed to death when i was 12. Whilst i was not there and didnt see anything, it affected me deeply nonetheless. I am traumatised by my dads death and regularly break down in tears, suffer with horrendous dreams etc even now years later.

    I find watching a grieving scene hard. The intro to the 1st game always makes me cry, but I do believe seeing Joels death will be harder on me.

    It sounds kinda pathetic to ask strangers to give me a trigger warning for a game, i know that. But Im desperate to watch a playthrough before playing the game myself, and i want to be prepared for it.

    Can anyone explain to me what happens, how graphic it is etc.

    submitted by /u/MedusaLoverGirl
    [link] [comments]

    This might be a stupid thing to ask but my mind keeps going back and forth

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    TLOU2 Is on sale for $50 on psn but I've all the walkthroughs so I'm spoiled on everything and I always watch videos about it. I love the story and everything about. Is it still worth picking up or should I not get it? Or should I wait till it might be on sale again around Black Friday for a cheaper price

    submitted by /u/femmd
    [link] [comments]

    My friend's theory

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Since neither of us play PS, I tend to watch let's plays. Big fan of the ones for the Last of Us. Some background about my buddy, he plays wii, hut doesn't have much experience with games like the last of us, and when I told him there was zombies he was all for it.

    Ok so currently they are on their way to the capital building. I asked him what he thinks what's gonna happen and here's his theory..

    Ellie is going to turn, and she's gonna bite and kill Tess.

    Obviously I don't have the heart to spoil it for him, but I can't wait to see his reaction to what happens

    submitted by /u/Khaleesi_dany_t
    [link] [comments]

    Although some people might not have liked it

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Ellie needed to go to Santa Barbara to confront Abby, which she failed to do in the three days of Seattle.

    When it comes to Abby & Ellie's theater fight, Abby got something that Ellie didn't get. She let out all of her rage before realizing that she is only going to repeat the same mistake twice and that killing these people won't bring her loved ones back.

    The fact that Ellie felt she lost that power is what made her life on the farmhouse seem unfulfilled. Once she finally had that power over Abby on the beach, she was finally realizing she needs to move on.

    submitted by /u/phantom_avenger
    [link] [comments]

    i was sad but then i got confused and happy

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Uh... Dina...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    What is your favorite and least favorite things about The Last of Us 2? Ex: Improved AI, Brutal melee combat, Music, and Story.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Be Nice in the comments

    submitted by /u/Coolkid8902
    [link] [comments]

    Short video this time

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment