• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | A reworking of a photo mode picture I found on this sub. Created in Photoshop.

    The Last of Us | A reworking of a photo mode picture I found on this sub. Created in Photoshop.


    A reworking of a photo mode picture I found on this sub. Created in Photoshop.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Portrait of Ellie

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    We had one day to spend in Seattle. My husband is the best and humored me as we visited every in game downtown location. Then we made one last stop for a certain souvenir ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Just found this adorable character concept art I had never seen before! Art by Alexandria Neonakis (Link to her ArtStation with more amazing stuff in comments)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Managed to capture the instant faces when Dina makes the joke about the Court house.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Abby taking a picture with her friend

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Love the gore in this game

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Got myself a tattoo yesterday!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hammer of War

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Pov: you just told Ellie a bad joke without using any puns

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    some photomodes from downtown seattle

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Sketch portrait of Dina I drew

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    It really must have sucked for Joel

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    When in his last moments, he sees Ellie busted up and being held down by the people who have been beating him to death. Whatever peace of mind he may have had from the night before with Ellie starting to try and mend the relationship, where we could maybe think "at least he died with a last positive memory of Ellie" is undone. Now he goes into oblivion with the added fear of his baby girl possibly about to also be killed, after everything they went through. Just another tragic tidbit in this heart stomper of a story.

    submitted by /u/Actual_Misanthrope
    [link] [comments]

    Bad start, nice ending ;p

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    When you click into photo mode completely by accident and it's somehow cinematic af

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    “I hate Shamblers.”

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I know I am late to the party, but this is a masterpiece that pushes video game narrative story telling far ahead.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Just finished my play through. I wish I had the time to burn through 20+ hours in a few days but it has taken me a while.

    Although playing it over the past few weeks has had its benefits. Some things in life are worth savoring.

    There is nothing I can say, that hasn't been stated more eloquently by others.

    Bottom line is that this game has left a mark on me unlike anything else I have ever played. I came to truly care for all of the characters, and the emotional rollercoaster that they are going through had me deep in my feelings in a way that no other game has.

    The love, and intimate moments that the script chose to highlight, the performances of the actors, brought to life with such amazing graphics is something else. Something new.

    There were glimpses of ND ability to bring a new dimension to their characters in Uncharted 4, but this is a different level.

    It was a true stroke of genius to have a large portion of the game played from the perspective of the "bad guy". To find empathy for Abby in light of her actions really brought this all together for me.

    ND didn't take the easy road at all with the story. There were some truly heart wrenching moments, made all the worse by how much affinity you have. They also could have brought it home with a take of repentance, but to end it with sorrow and darkness was brave.

    This was both the best game I have played this year, and the best movie I have seen all year.

    I seriously hope that the gaming ecosystem can support more narrative driven games like this in the future.

    10/10

    submitted by /u/mellofello808
    [link] [comments]

    Was inspired by another redditor!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Such a powerful ending!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who would love this?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Ghost of Tsushima Getting Review Boosted By TLOU2 Haters

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Which Parts Made You Jump The Most?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    The explosion when Ellie and Dina are on the horse.
    That dang runner in the bathroom (even on the second play through, I jumped again)
    The first time the Seraphite arrow hits Ellie.
    Stalkers in the wall (almost every time, I always forget about them).

    submitted by /u/guevarragv
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the Platinum, what a rollercoaster this game was. My personal Game of the Year.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment