• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | I found this gem, and I couldn’t stop laughing!

    The Last of Us | I found this gem, and I couldn’t stop laughing!


    I found this gem, and I couldn’t stop laughing!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Regarding YouTuber Tajae, and his recent reaction video to the new trailer

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Not sure how many of you know of him, he has around 11k subscribers. He's been covering TLOU2 for a little over a year, and is very enthusiastic about this franchise and obviously, like most of us is very excited for Part 2. I have always enjoyed his videos and his enthusiasm and hype for this game.

    A few days ago when the trailer dropped, he live streamed his reaction, and (understandably) became a bit emotional on the stream. I think at first purely because of the hype, but then shortly afterward because of the absolutely disgusting and racist comments he was receiving (and regularly does recieve) in the chat and comments.

    Seeing this young kid doing what he loves, posting coverage/reaction videos on a game franchise he loves and then getting completely shat on by hateful people truly broke my heart and I began to tear up to his (very genuine) emotional state.

    People are fucking animals and it really disgusts me. I am not on twitter or IG, so I could not reach out to him personally to give him my support and words of encouragement. I am asking you kind-hearted people to do so in my stead.

    I know there are a lot more serious matters going on in the world right now, but I feel like this is exactly the time and place to share love and encouragement, especially for fairly small time Youtubers and others in general.

    If you're reading this Tajae, I want you to know you're doing an awesome job with your videos and you have every right to express human emotion. Fuck those racist assholes who throw hatred at you. Your excitement and enthusiasm for this franchise puts a smile on my face and is echoed by my own, and many others' excitement. Keep it up, bud!

    Thank you for coming to my tedTalk.

    submitted by /u/HerrPfannkuchen
    [link] [comments]

    I cancelled my Ellie Edition Pre-Order!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Because my roommate who works at Best Buy pre-ordered the Ellie Edition for me for my birthday 😊 June 19th can't come fast enough!

    submitted by /u/GriffinSTatum
    [link] [comments]

    This is why i dont belive anyone who share opinion pre-release/reviews regarding TLOU2

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen: The great Cory Barlog.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    dude im so curious about this scene...Another disagreement,what was the taalk !! ��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Here is my fan art for the last of us part 2!! I can’t wait to play the game!!!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Words can’t express how excited I am for this game! There are so many things to be excited about.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I know there has been a lot of controversy surrounding this game and I keep seeing people say things like "you can't possibly know the game is good without playing it." But really I do.

    They don't understand I've watched the trailers more times than I can count, I understand the gameplay from them, I've listened to every impression of anyone who had the chance to play it; I've obsessed over the graphical fidelity; and most importantly I've grown to trust naughty dog. They have not slipped up, not once. I feel I know enough to know I am going to love it, it's going to be fantastic.

    Even if the plot isn't great there is so much more to look forward to.

    submitted by /u/VerminSC
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm my partner had an interest catch with this scene from the trailer...

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    To Those of You Asking About Ashley Promoting the Game

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I see a lot of people say that Ashley hasn't promoted the game at all, but I just thought I should let you all know that Ashley Johnson and Shannon Woodward (Dina) are planning on live streaming the game when it comes out.

    https://twitter.com/shannonwoodward/status/1256437695825362944?s=21

    Besides that she doesn't seem to post on Twitter much, but that isn't indicative of her not enjoying the work she's done. She's probably just keeping her head down because she wants to avoid most interactions due to the leaks.

    People respond to public outrage and criticism in different ways and that's okay.

    submitted by /u/Hidan213
    [link] [comments]

    Was browsing through the concept art and noticed how the flamethrower is made from a pipe and a bicycle handle. Love this type of attention to detail!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Can't wait to see untill these hate comments age like milk. Proof these haters will never be right

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    They did the same with Red Dead Redemption 2, claiming it made gamestop employees fall asleep and with other games so much I can't list them all. They are the most annoying type of gamers. Also In Red Dead Redemption 2, when Arthur was revealed to be the protagonist, everyone hated it, didn't think Arthur would gain the same amount of love from the fans like John did in Red Dead 1 and they thought he seemed to plain and violent and the fans wanted John back. (Rdr2 Spoilers ahead) And when Arthur died and John becomes the playable character all I seen was people wanting Arthur back, Red Dead 2's single player was deemed as the one of the greatest of all time and it won countless awards and was a total success, it's sort of funny really. If your one of those annoying ass negative people please fix yourself.

    submitted by /u/ali_6385
    [link] [comments]

    This part of the trailer has been stuck in my mind. I wonder if this is a new hostage game mechanic or if it's just Ellie murdering someone. If the latter, then she has clearly lost it. No remorse, mercy or regret on her face as she's about to slit a human's throat. Ellie has clearly suffered a lot

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    For the people that pre ordered the game from Amazon, I just got this email.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Joel has to go now, his planet needs him

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Regarding the story trailer.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    "We could have killed you." "Maybe you should have."

    I saw plenty of people saying it was Marlene's voice and I'm not gonna lie, it definitely sounds like her.

    So, after watching the story trailer once more, I made a connection.

    Perhaps there will be flashbacks to left behind, where Ellie goes to Marlene after getting bit and witnessing Riley's demise.

    She's very distraught by the whole ordeal of losing somebody she loves and as she had said to Joel "She's still waiting for her turn.".

    Just a thought of mine.

    submitted by /u/Moonlit_Streets
    [link] [comments]

    [TLOU1 Spoilers, No TLOU2 Spoilers] “TLOU2 is just an angry lesbian simulator!”

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Alrighty then. Ya brought this upon yourself.

    For the record, I've read the leaks, but I haven't seen any footage.

    Now, people are saying (and I can't even believe this) that this game is just some sort of angry lesbian simulator. First off, nobody complains about angry straight white man simulator. Days Gone is an exception, but eventually that proved itself to be more than its stereotype, like many others. So I shall do something similar with Ellie and TLOU2.

    Let's count down everything Ellie went through to get to this point:

    1) Riley's death. Her first and possibly only true companion in the apocalypse died on her watch. They were meant to lose their minds together, but Ellie was denied that opportunity.

    2) Tess's death. She died helping Joel and Ellie to the Fireflies. I think it's possible to visibly witness Tess being gunned down.

    3) Henry and Sam's deaths. This was partly on her, as again, Sam gets bitten on her watch. This forces Henry to shoot him, eliminating his purpose, which results in him shooting himself.

    4) Killing David. I don't have to say any more than that because it's fucking David and his cannibal cult.

    All of this trauma on one person, a teenager no less, is going to influence them for the rest of their life. Sarah's death is leagues above in terms of emotional pain than any one of these moments, but these moments add up, and eventually, they turn people into a darker version of themselves, one that lacks the naivety and innocence they once had.

    The sequel is the tipping point. After that, she will rip through everyone she sees, until the only thing she can see is the red blood of her enemies.

    Anyone that says TLOU2 does not flow thematically with the original is... just wrong.

    No matter what happens, June 19th 2020 will be a special day in the gaming industry.

    submitted by /u/OoXLR8oO
    [link] [comments]

    Same person? I wonder which one happened first.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    About Ashley promoting the game

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    For the people who're concerned that Ashley doesn't promote part II as much as other people involved in this game, I just wanted to assure you that that's not because she doesn't like it or anything of that kind. In fact she always speaks with such fondness about part I and part II. I don't know how many of you know about Critical Role (it's the D&D show with the cast of voice actors who are close friends, Ashley is the cast member too), and if you watch it, or her Between the Sheets interview, or Talks Machina interviews, just anything personal and when she's with close friends and can freely speak her mind, you can see from what she shares about it (and her close friends too), how much really these two games influenced her and how much she loves them.

    So don't worry! And please watch her Between the Sheets interview, it's very insightful and wholesome

    submitted by /u/199191199
    [link] [comments]

    Are those earbuds? lol

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Let's see how well this will age.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    gEt WoKe, Go BrOke!!! i totally canceled my preorder... haha (/s)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    People angry about being able to kill dogs

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So recently people have been upset about killing dogs in the game and them having names I don't understand why people are so angry about it it's a GAME and you don't have to kill any dogs they said in a gameplay trailer that you could play it all sneaky if you wanted to I honestly think people just want any reason to hate on this game at this point.

    submitted by /u/GlarGlarBlinks
    [link] [comments]

    It would be a dirty trick, but a great scare if you get jumped while you're upgrading gear at a workbench.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I did a little digging about what people first thought about the ending of the first game and uh yea. Very similar wouldn’t you think?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment