• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    The Last of Us | Getting so close!

    The Last of Us | Getting so close!


    Getting so close!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    2020 build vs 2019 build. Difference is astonishing

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    If Ellie were bitten today, she would be meeting Joel and Tess as we're getting Part II.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Young Ellie v. Mature Ellie

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Jackson settlement

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Time is going by so much faster (19 days)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Reviewer on the Last of Us Saga

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Not nearly as talented as most people who post their drawings here, so please, bear with me and my shitty Ellie sketch...

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Slow day, made a thing.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    My wife made me a mask :)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    The Elevator. What could go wrong?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Thanks

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm so happy there are actually people not shitting on the game, every youtube comment I see on anything tlou related shits on the new one, I'm so glad this whole subreddit is filled with people that can look past what has been leaked and are actually hyped. So ty lol

    submitted by /u/SaifAln
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling sad and lost.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    The Last of Us changed my life. It is the only video game I can say has changed me as a person. It is truly a masterpiece in video gaming and I will never forget it until the day I die. When the sequel was announced I was running around screaming like a giddy schoolgirl for hours, and I couldn't get it off of my mind. I've watched practically every video regarding speculation as to what the plot may entail and kept up with all of the news regarding the game since the announcement, and every time something new was revealed I got so excited all over again. I had truly never been so excited for something in my life. Now the sequel of my favorite game of all time has been leaked. The entire plot. Watching videos about the leaks and reading comments of people making jokes, laughing at and proclaiming their hatred for the game and the company and just so much negativity in general is so incredibly heartbreaking. Seeing everyone in an instant just completely giving up on one of the best games of all time that generally everyone agrees is an amazing game hurts me more than anything. After seven years the Naughty Dog's hard work has been ruined. No matter how you feel about the leaks, you cannot deny that Naughty Dog worked so hard for years and truly believed in this game, and when it gets leaked the game is called a dumpster fire and a disaster before it is even released and people and praising the leaker and calling him a "hero". Watching all of this unfold all I can feel is just... heartbroken. Lets say it never got leaked and people still hated it when it came out. That still would have made me sad but at least Naughty Dog got a chance. You can't just take away all of their hard hard work no matter how you feel about it. Even if it's bad you can't ruin for them and other people. It's just not fair. I'm posting this because I feel like I'm alone and lost and no one sees my point of view or shares my experience. No matter what has happened or what will happened I'm buying the game and going into it with an open mind and experiencing it from beginning to end. I don't care what people or the leaks say. I simply will not give up on a game that changed my life and brought me so much happiness and joy because someone thought it would be fun to take all of that away from people. And if I don't end up liking the story... then it is what it is. At least I gave it a chance. Overall I'm just sad and empty. Sorry for the long post, I just had to get my feelings out somewhere. I hope someone can at least understand where I'm coming from.

    submitted by /u/XxMr_Pink_PupxX
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t seen anyone talk about this detail, but ellie pulls down the hammer of her pistol before shooting

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Its refreshing to see some love for ND from big yt channels. She talks about how excited she is for part 2 towards the end of the video. Neat watch.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Heads up!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    The first 15 minutes have already been leaked on YouTube now.

    For all of you (including me) who have been very patient. Don't let anything or anyone ruin it for you! Just a little over 2 weeks left and we'll all be safe and locked in our rooms, playing our amazing game :)

    submitted by /u/CeyhunTercan
    [link] [comments]

    Joel and Ellie's Journey on a Map - what a trek! especially from PA to WY. Imagine all things they came across in between what we saw

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Can we just talk about how well Tess, Tommy and even Bill knew about Joel's loss and why he behaved like how he did with Ellie?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    They all knew about her daughter.

    When Tess saw him looking at the watch his daughter gave him, remembering her after he talked to Ellie, she told him to "stay focused" because he would have probably gotten carried away thinking about her daughter.

    And in the Tommy's Dam chapter (one of the best ones imo), Joel was telling Tommy "I need this" so he takes Ellie, but he didn't understand until he saw Ellie talking to Joel like a parent and then he understood that he really needed Ellie to go with someone else. Then he's willing to take her to the lab, knowing how hurt Joel could get in the journey after already losing one daughter. He knew Joel was scared of that kind of bond.

    Even Bill mentions it, "you of all people should know that" when he says that being alone is the best thing Bill could do, and bonds in that world are only good for getting yourself killed (or hurt).

    submitted by /u/hiinevitableimtony
    [link] [comments]

    For those like me who will be playing at 12AM launch

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    You can countdown saying it's really 18 days, not 19. In 18 days you'll just be staying up late with anticipation :)

    submitted by /u/tinydansenman
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got that sweet platinum trophy and 100% completion! The hardest part was surprisingly completing Left Behind on grounded mode. (Yes I know I didn’t have to complete on grounded for platinum lol)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    My wait for this game is unhealthy

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    It's literally all I can think of. Distracting doesn't help much. I know it's not much time left but it's unbearable. Am I alone here?

    submitted by /u/ilyalap
    [link] [comments]

    Say Cheese!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Tess Is A SAVAGE!!!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    "Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come."

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Last playthrough before Part II, taking my time in photo mode

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment