• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | Me and my friend re-created a familiar photo booth photoshoot

    The Last of Us | Me and my friend re-created a familiar photo booth photoshoot


    Me and my friend re-created a familiar photo booth photoshoot

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    This screencap of the movie Logan is basically just Joel and Ellie.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Naughty Dog has really hit another level of story telling! I can't belive Spider-man is gonna cross over to Part 2. Game of the century, no.. millennium right here!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    A moment of silence

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Got this awesome phone case to hold me over while waiting for the eventual release of TLOU2

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Thought I’d post this drawing I made that I couldn’t get out of my head. Fingers crossed this doesn’t happen.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    "Oh, awesome."

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I made Ellie's shirt in ACNH. I don't know how many of you play Animal Crossing: New Horizons but I felt obligated to post this here anyways.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    It blows my mind how Naughty Dog couldn't understand how this ruins the immersion of the whole setting

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    The Bloater

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    A new piece of fanart. Spend a little more time on this one than the last one. :) Feedback is very welcome.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    All this talk about the HBO show and I never see this guy mentioned. Who are we fancasting?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    An amazing ending! [The Last Of us]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    He kicked me outside

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the last of us being a trilogy?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I hope they don't drag the series (even though the uncharted series is all amazing), but what do you think naughty dog making TLOU a trilogy? My theory is that Ellie dies in the part II and Joel is the main character of part III.

    We already know that Ellie goes crazy in part II about revenge and all that. I think that kills her and part III is about Joel coming to terms that... y'know, him losing two daughters essentially. Thoughts? I also hope naughty dog makes a game about Joel and Tommy between those 20 years, that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/AgileConstruction0
    [link] [comments]

    Author of article has to stop playing TLOU because he gets too scared it's going to happen in real life

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Playing TLoU during quarantine. This game totally gets me.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    The last of us TV show would probably be better if it took place in the 20 years between Sarah's death and when Joel meets Ellie. That way there could be multiple seasons and it could actually show how Joel and Tommy survived the outbreak, how he meets Tess etc.

    submitted by /u/captainshado
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the last of us with my Parents?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I've played the last of us so many times and I was wondering should I endure the story with my parents. My mum isn't a zombie fan (gore), another alternative could be uncharted 4.

    submitted by /u/Choppahawk
    [link] [comments]

    Uncharted 4 and a section of the Last of us have striking similarities with each other.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    So the premise of Uncharted 4 is that Nathan Drake is married to Elena. He is reunited with his older brother Sam who needs his help. Nathan at first declines to help but then decides to do it. This causes an argument between Nate and Elena.

    In the Last of Us, Joel is reunited with his younger brother Tommy. Joel asks Tommy for his help. Tommy refuses, then Tommy decides to help Joel, which causes friction between him and his wife.

    These are some pretty interesting similarities, they do have major differences but I just found them to be funny.

    submitted by /u/Meta_Baron327
    [link] [comments]

    Troy Baker stated that fans will be divisive about Part 2.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Because of that, what could TLOU2 do that would make you happy and what could it do that wouldn't make you happy? I would like to here your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Meta_Baron327
    [link] [comments]

    How many sort of zombies do you think will be added to the part II ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Were any of you guys lucky enough to get this?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment