• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    The Last of Us | The time has come!

    The Last of Us | The time has come!


    The time has come!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    As Naughty Dog Crunches On The Last Of Us II, Developers Wonder How Much Longer This Approach Can Last

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Thread by former ND dev, following the Kotaku article earlier today.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Thought you guys would appreciate this. Was great to see him live, he gave little anecdotes about each song and there's a story behind Through the Valley

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    took some photos in a ravine today

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I now own everything "The Last of Us Part II" related on the PS Store.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I’ve watched the E3 2018 Demo too many times

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I'm expecting that intensity and polish. I should know better by now not to take E3 demos at face value. It was just so structured and planned out to show the game at its best that it scares me a bit. Watching the 20 or so snippets of gameplay from Sep is a more realistic version of the game I'm assuming. Can't freaking wait to play either way.

    Good thing is that everybody who played it in Sep seemed to love it.

    I guess my point is that I've never expected more from a single game in my life!!

    submitted by /u/dutch1sa
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome, tourists

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Just starting this game for the first time ever so I’m caught up in time for the last of us II release and it’s already captured my heart (and tears).. so here’s me and Ellie if I was a character in cartoon style ��✨

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Why thank you kind pigeon. (Left behind)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I was put on self isolation for the next two weeks.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Basically, I got the game on sale and it was delivered last night. This morning I was informed by my boss's boss that our entire team is to stay home for the foreseeable future. I think my anxiety is gonna be through the roof playing this now.

    submitted by /u/mettlica
    [link] [comments]

    About to start my 15th playthrough and 2nd playthrough on my LG OLED with surround sound. The best way to play it hands down! It brings the game to life like never before!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Have you guys read the rest of his tweets? What do you think of this?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    "They're gonna delay the game again because of the Coronavirus"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I've seen similar posts on here a few times now. I understand folks' concern, but I'm going to have to press X to doubt on that one.

    Why?

    Might seem like an odd reason, but I don't think ND would be in a position to delay the game now that Ghost of Tsushima has a release date of one month later.

    I understand I've made a similar "I think the game will be delayed again" post, but I wouldn't attribute Corona as a reason for it.

    submitted by /u/Aidend95
    [link] [comments]

    Best of friends

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    If you've ever wanted to see the quiet beauty of another desolated city like Boston, then this video from the Division 2 captures the feeling of New York post-apocalypse incredibly well.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Could Coronavirus delay the release of Part 2 ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I don't want to sound stupid , I've just been wondering seeing as films have moved their release dates and a lot of countries are closing retailers and companies temporarily. Could this affect the game through shipping or safety precautions for the studio ?

    submitted by /u/yourmalovesit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment