• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    The Last of Us | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Artist: Hyoung T Nam

    The Last of Us | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Artist: Hyoung T Nam


    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Artist: Hyoung T Nam

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Kaitlyn Dever as Ellie - Check her out in this trailer; I feel the look has never been closer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:55 PM PST

    Y’all ever tried to find Sam & Henry before going inside?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    How tall is ellie on the last of us Part II?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    My unpopular and dumb theory about Part II

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Dina will turn out to be the "antagonist" of the game. Ellie and her will have a huge conflict against each other, where throughout the game she will develop a strong hatred towards her. As a result, Ellie will have to decide to either spare her life or kill her. My bet is on the latter.

    This gameplay video is all fun and games, but I think it's a foreshadowing.

    submitted by /u/pickydriver
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us tattoo ideas?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I just finished the game for the first time yesterday, and holy hell have I been missing out. Post-game depression is hitting hard, so I wanted to get a tattoo on my arm but am not sure what I should get. I dont want Ellie's tat from tlou part 2 trailer. I kinda want Ellie's switchblade, but idk, I'm indecisive. Any ideas guys?

    submitted by /u/isuckthemtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Part 2 speculation about the overall theme.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    So it doesn't take a genius to realize that Ellie is out for revenge of some kind in Part 2. She wants to kill every single member of this cult thingy and doesn't care who gets in the way of her revenge. I'm thinking, however, by the end of the game, Ellie realizes that killing this entire cult won't change what happened, and the overall message of the game will be similar to that of something like God of War, in which revenge is pointless. Of course we all know that Naughty Dog is misleading with their trailers and whatnot, but I think that would be a good direction to go with the plot of the game.

    "This path you walk...vengeance. You will find no peace. I know."

    submitted by /u/skeetszn2
    [link] [comments]

    How does the difficulty unlock for NG+ work?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:23 AM PST

    So I did my first run on survivor and started a ng+ on easy to collect everything for the trophy. I thought that I could do a ng+ on survivor after that since I played it on survivor in my first run but nope I can only select easy. Can someone explain how this works and how I can play on survivor + (if there is a way) since I only need a few more pills/gears and complete it on survivor + for platinum and tbh I don't want to play another 2/3 runs to get it

    submitted by /u/SCHUHBACKA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment