• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us

    The Last of Us | Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us


    Joel Miller Cosplay - The Last of Us

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Here's a colored pencil drawing I made of Ellie for one of my dear friends! Check out my instagram (jensvn.art) for more, if you're interested :)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Ellie cosplay by likeassassin

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I made 3D model of Ellie and animated it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Hey all! My 16x16 Abby print done in celebration for The Last of Us Day. The start of a video game headshot series. (link in comments).

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I drew Ellie in an even more cartoony style than usual for The Last of Us Day yesterday! I'll probably end up doing more of these

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    After putting it off for a while I finally decided to get my first ever platinum in any game. Couldn't have picked any better game to be my first.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ellie, this time blue version, Enjoy :)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    STRONK

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    When I say I want the smoke, I want the smoke. Forget abt the ammo ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I don't know why but this is very satisfying to me.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Just got a new monitor and... you know i had to put the duality theme on em

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I just had to do a fanart of Ellie & Dina! <3 and also happy (late) the last of us day! Be sure to also check out my Instagram (paulymorphed) in case you’re interested :)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Neil addressing some particular criticisms on Twitter...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    When Ellie’s trying to stealth and she gets noticed

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Cycles

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Haters seem to intentionally misunderstand TLOU Part II

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Let me preface by saying many people in this subreddit are probably thinking this same thing or have discussed this already, but after three whole playthroughs of this game (currently on #4) I keep loving this game and am frustrated that so many people just wrote it off.

    I'm constantly understanding more and more of Abby's story and its importance to the narrative. But that understanding took effort, and replaying, and actual analytic thought to dissect the importance of this narrative. I am sincerely not trying to stroke my ego or say "I'm so smart I figured it out," but I am disappointed that so many so-called fans seem to be intentionally saying "worst game I ever played!!1!1!1" or "Part One was the real Last of Us" without even trying to actively understand the story. They told themselves they just hate the story and Abby's character and refuse to unhate it.

    Here's the irony of it all: that's exactly the point. Blindly hating something without any analytical thought is exactly why both characters set out on their own brutal revenge quests, that ruined or ended SO many lives. They both refused to understand the others' motives until it was too late, and the fans who are supposed to learn from that are falling into that trap.

    Just like Joel had to turn his back on his selfishness and learn to love someone again, Abby had to turn her back on her own resentment and prejudices, also learning to love again in the process. She ended her relationship with a man she clearly loved a lot because she was consumed with finding Joel, alienated many of her best friends by showing her vindictive side, and ended up inadvertently causing the deaths of everyone she cared about. While all that happens though, you see her recurring nightmare change. Her walking into the operating room in her dream and finding Lev and Yara dead shows the shift in her priorities. Her pain and resentment towards the death of her father is replaced by pain and worry about two innocent lives. The following night, she doesn't run frantically into the operating theater to find her father's corpse. She walks in peacefully, and sees her father smiling at her. This shows her learning to forgive, just slightly too late. This mirrors Ellie's flashback to her conversation with Joel on the porch, right before she lets Abby go at the very end. She doesn't know if she can forgive, but she'd like to try.

    Abby is Joel. They're both people who did shitty things in a shitty lawless time, they're both people who killed to survive and ultimately ruined others' lives because of their selfishness. To have a fun zombie-blastin' time playing as Joel and be sickened by playing Abby, or to be butthurt about Joel's death and call the ending "unsatisfying"when the last game ended with Joel killing people trying to save the world and lying to Ellie, is spitting in the face of this amazing, master-crafted franchise.

    submitted by /u/czaremanuel
    [link] [comments]

    Abby and Ellie "High-Res" Mondo Posters | by Tula Lotay

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    My Ellie POP finally came in after being on back order for 2 months!!! ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Doodled Ellie in a moving car.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I love all the Ellie inspired tattoos but I went a different direction with adding TLOU to my fantasy/sci-fi sleeve. Was a perfect way to spend Sept 26th, just south of Austin TX @Faces In the Dark- Artist: Joe Melin

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hey Guys Just Made This And I Love It What Do U Guys Think

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    As if the new gifs weren’t funny enough, here’s another compilation of funny tweets lol

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment