• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | Got my birthday gift from my friend and I’m absolutely in love with it

    The Last of Us | Got my birthday gift from my friend and I’m absolutely in love with it


    Got my birthday gift from my friend and I’m absolutely in love with it

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Is it just me or the time is moving so slow? 31 days left.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    FACTS

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Saw this on Instagram, got me pretty excited. (spoilerish I guess, feel free to not post it mods)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    ONE MONTH! One month People! LFG!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    FRECKLES! that’s it thats all. This girl has my heart.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    The Last Of Us Remastered Alternate Cover (Requested) PS4

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Pray for me...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Only a month away. Im so excited!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    “Mysterious Infection”

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    We are officially one month away from a game for a generation:

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    There is only a few days between TLOU 1 and TLOU 2.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I Trust Naughty Dog

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Allow me to explain

    Our story begins about 5 months ago. I had never been much of a gamer. I had played Call of Duty occasionally at friends houses and enjoyed it, but never really caught on, mainly cause my mom kind of "outlawed" video games in the house. But after many years, and at the incessant arguing from my younger brother, she gave in. On Christmas morning we find a possession we never thought possible to obtain in our house, a Play Station 4.

    My younger brother eagerly opens the box, and (ever the sports fan) runs happily to the television with his copy of Madden 20 to set up the machine. I retrieve the box, and find that a game has come included with the machine. 'Probably some throwaway that couldn't get enough sales that they just threw in" I assume. I look at the case – "hmm,'The Last of Us'. Zombie shooter game. Well at least that's more my speed"

    So when my brother has had his fill, I pop in the disk, to begin casually playing through my first true video game. What I expected to be a source of some mindless fun turned out to be so much more. With compelling characters, moving story, and enjoyable gameplay, I became engrossed. I devoted every free second after school to playing the game. When I was hit with the end credits I was stunned. With the wonderful music playing I was able to process what I had just experienced, and it was something I had never felt before. No book or movie had ever moved me in this way before. I sat through the entire credits in awe.

    I realize that I may have been spoiled by making this my first video game experience, but I wouldn't change a thing. I've beaten the game twice more since, once on normal and once on survivor. After I give it another break, I'm gonna go after grounded.

    I was even more excited when I discovered that a second game was in the works, (and lucky me that I didn't have to wait seven years lol) and have been looking forward to the release. When the spoilers happened, I actually went out of my way to get spoiled. Curiosity killed the cat right? Anyway, the point being that even though I know the major plot points in the next game, and that maybe that will make the plot less impactful, I don't see that in any way retracting from my excitement to play, and enjoyment I will experience playing the game. If anything, it's made me more excited for the release.

    For anyone who has been spoiled and doesn't share the bright outlook I have, I urge you to remember that Naughty Dog makes good games. After playing The Last of Us (and watching the Making Of documentary which was fascinating), and more recently playing the first three Uncharted games, I have come to appreciate the level of effort and dedication the team at Naughty Dog puts into their games. For this reason I have faith that The Last of Us 2 will be a wonderful game with a rewarding gameplay experience.

    So yeah, thanks for coming to my TED talk, and thank you Naughty Dog for making such an incredible game. Stay strong everyone who is awaiting the release! We can make it. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Music_4ddiction
    [link] [comments]

    “We Got This”

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Can't wait to see this in game. 31 Days to go!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    After part 2 is released, we should dedicate a day to celebrate all the hard work that went into making the game

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    6 years of back breaking development went into this game and I feel we should have a developer appreciation day (or something). On that day we post stuff celebrating all the people that worked on the game in any positive way we can.

    Regardless of what people think of the leaks or the story, people busted their ass to make a thrilling game for us and I feel we should properly acknowledge them. Everything you see and hear had to be created and implemented by someone and I feel that is often overlooked.

    Of course by playing the game and enjoying the experience is one way to celebrate the developers, but I think we can go a step further. I'm just tossing around ideas but what if on June 26th, one week after the games initial release we acknowledge the developers?

    Fellow redditors and mods? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/MammothCamel
    [link] [comments]

    Joined the 0.4% club today

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Breach

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    To Endure and Survive (easter egg from Ether One)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Just some respect for the Mods...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Been meaning to bring this across somehow, but major appreciation towards the mods of this sub for spoiling themselves to Part II to spare everyone else of it. It's a sacrifice that should be noted.

    submitted by /u/ShaneXA
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the top 5 most sold games on PS4 four of those are exclusives and two of those were developed by Naughty Dog (U4 and TLoU Remastered)... who is excited to play the GOTY in a month!?!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    “Calculated Survival”

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Collector's edition

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    despite the rumors and everything going around the game I have the collector's edition pre-ordered and I can't wait to pick it up hopefully the game is as good as the director says it is!

    submitted by /u/unleashedviper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment