• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    The Last of Us | Joel (Part II) - A new project I am working on. I'm nowhere near done but I couldn't help myself from showing you guys a peek at my work in progress.

    The Last of Us | Joel (Part II) - A new project I am working on. I'm nowhere near done but I couldn't help myself from showing you guys a peek at my work in progress.


    Joel (Part II) - A new project I am working on. I'm nowhere near done but I couldn't help myself from showing you guys a peek at my work in progress.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    our teacher told us we can sculpt anything we like, so naturally... (by me)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Joined the "Ellie's tattoo club" the other day for my first tattoo. I love it so much!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    The First of Us - #1 called Wolf by kopfstoff

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Joel and Ellie forever and forever 100 years!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    3D printed and painted... All done!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Neil once said, that Ellie used to have the scope on a rifle, but later it was removed, apparently they forgot to remove this one.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    my wallpaper is just as hyped for tlou2 as me

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Countdown to TLOU 2 on PS

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Hello,

    Quick question (sort of). I have preordered TLOU 2 and I have a countdown on PS that says that the game will be playable in 94 days and 14 hours BUT I live in Russia and we have 12 hour difference. So, according to this countdown the game will be out on the 29th of May at 4am in Russia BUT it will be the 28th in USA (and the game releases on the 29th). So, I have a question for those who have preorded the game. What does your countdown show? I am just wondering if PS considers my time zone.

    submitted by /u/olyalyaka
    [link] [comments]

    For the Pink Floyd fans out there..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Wow just wow

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Finally finished my first play through of The Last of Us. Easily one of my favorite games I've ever played (if not my favorite). The story and gameplay was so good. Went into this game skeptical and came out with a preorder for the next

    submitted by /u/mas4isu
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally pressed L3 when panicked.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Newcomer Tips?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Im going to be starting my 1st playthrough of TLOU and I want some tips.

    Please refrain from spoiling story events.

    submitted by /u/ManiacGaming1
    [link] [comments]

    I've preordered Deluxe Edition but not received my pre-order bonus avatar. Just noticed someone else has it- what am I missing? Where do I download/find it?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    3rd time beating this game. Only game out of hundreds that I've ever played this many times. I still felt every heartbreaking moment. Every moment of fear. Every moment of dread. And every moment of hope like it was the first time. Such an amazing experience. Can't wait for TLOUP2

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Just finished TLoU in grounded and damn it was a intense experience

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Playing through Survival Difficulty

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    So I'm on my third play through and decided to try survival difficulty. Holy hell is it stressful. I'm doing okay managing the enemies, but the lack of materials is stressing me out so much. When I left Bill's town I had approximately 3 shotgun shells and basically nothing else. No med kits, no shivs, and no other ammo. It was brutal. I can't even imagine Grounded. But I'm really loving the intensity. Does anyone have advice for managing supplies? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/josh35767
    [link] [comments]

    Since the game is set near / in Washington I’d love to see these babies make a appearance

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Just noticed something...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    They never gave Joel or Ellie a last name I don't think. Does anyone know if they do give them last names? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gen-Maddox
    [link] [comments]

    "Shadow of death"

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Cut 6 hours off my Grounded + run without guides and using my own strategies, considering I only played this game for the first time a week ago, I'm pretty pleased :)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Any idea how to fix this? Lmao

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    The combat animations in this game still some of the best

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment