• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    The Last of Us | Our cosplay of Ellie and Dina, hope you guys will like it 💕

    The Last of Us | Our cosplay of Ellie and Dina, hope you guys will like it ��


    Our cosplay of Ellie and Dina, hope you guys will like it ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    TLOU COSPLAY

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Took this screenshot from the SoP trailer. Not sure I'm ready to deal with these guys..

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Am I the only one playing with invisible Ellie? At least she has a flashlight and a bagpack

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Question about death checkpoints.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    So my friend said that he died 3 times and the game then decides to skip the encounter. Myself played this game 3 times and never happend. How is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/Felixl95
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum trophy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Should I try and get the platinum trophy on the last of us remastered? I really liked the game and I usually platinum games I really like as a mark of appreciation or something. However I didn't get much trophies on my first run and the trophies for online along with some other trophies seem like a pain. Should I still try to get it?

    submitted by /u/Froekkoek
    [link] [comments]

    Best guide for most trophies in one go?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:45 AM PST

    I've played TLoU before, but i didnt do very well when it came to collecting and getting every achievement. My issue is, i know i cant get them all, like Online achievements and the ones that have you repeat the game on higher difficulties. So, knowing that i have this and the DLC for Ellie, is there a good guide i can use that lists everything as i go, so i can get the most in one shot? If it helps, im using the Ps4 edition, which might have some changes.

    submitted by /u/Flameman1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment